Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Ctx no audio

Posted by sube 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Ctx no audio
March 24, 2016 01:40AM
[youtu.be] Well only took 7 hours to get the vid processed ,
There's a few things to mention before watching the video some targets were hard to see because I had to watch the camera and my sweep was not on center also I found that there is a delay from switching from ferrous coin to pinpoint sizing a second or two so engage pinpoint sizing a foot or two away from target and sweep into the target this gives the machine time to change modes and the target trace response quicker .
You have to understand what the iron is doing to the signal any iron , when you here the grunt of the iron or high false this will be 3 to 6 inches away from the target as you continual the sweep you will hit the false on the other side of the coil grunt or high tone this is not where you build the target you build the target between the grunts . Where there is no audio if you swing to far from side to side you will hit the false which gives audio like I did but I was detecting blind because the camera blocked my vision . So the best way to build a target is to just shake or wiggly the detector over the no audio spot this well give you the most accurate reading .
I kept saying numbers which should of been target location on the screen east west hits have lower #s and locations on the screen than north south hits the north south hits give higher or almost true readings because the coil is seeing the thin part of the nail and not the long part this is why you cross sweep the target to see what it does north and south .

This is a great way to relic hunt just by seeing the nonferrous signals in pinpoint sizing with target trace enabled also for checking iffy signals that you get while hunting in you regular mode.

For high trash areas like fairgrounds and some areas in parks hunting in pinpoint sizing with target trace .

I also like to mention that I don't know what's all going on but I know what the detector is displaying on the screen since I started hunting with this a couple years back I would hunt in ferrous coin and target trace and only find a few of these targets a hunt , now with going just in pinpoint sizing with target trace I have been finding twice as many targets .

I will be making a infield hunt video later I tried but the screen glare was to bad this is to get you stared now instead of waiting for the other vid to come .

:thumbup: sube
Re: Ctx no audio
March 24, 2016 03:07AM
great vid!