Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Some request for a F-75 depth test So heres a video

Posted by Keith Southern 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Some request for a F-75 depth test So heres a video
March 29, 2016 07:05PM
[www.youtube.com]

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
Re: Some request for a F-75 depth test So heres a video
March 29, 2016 09:44PM
Tone break in 2 tone would be awesome the US detector manufacturers need to listen to the needs of its customers more they make some great performing units that just need some polish/input from experienced users like yourself to make them the world beaters they used to be.
March 29, 2016 10:35PM
Good little video.

I wonder,, when FTP did the DST upgrade,,could they have changed the programming to bring a tone break feature on board???
Or was it even possible???
March 29, 2016 11:31PM
Those F-75s were always too chatty for Me.
March 30, 2016 12:02AM
Is the FR as deep a machine as the Fisher F75 on buttons and bullets? My father in law hunted with a 1266 and dug some stuff with it years ago.
March 30, 2016 03:49AM
F75 is probably deepest digital unit VLF unit made ..

FR is the better unmasker and is quite deep on CERTAIN targets...

But the F75 is deeper on High coins for sure..BUT harsh soil can change that as you can see in video..

I tested/worked with the factory on the DST units...and Inquired about the ability to Break tone (USER defined)...Not possible on platform..

Loved my old 1265/then the 1266.. yes they were deep But after about 6 inches the Disc quite working ..so in essence you dug it all ..the discriminator was YOU..

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/30/2016 04:06AM by Keith Southern.
March 30, 2016 03:57AM
Thanks Keith..
March 31, 2016 04:09AM
How's the F75 depth compare to a Teknetics T2? I use a T2SE non-DST and always wondered if I may have missed some of the deep targets that an F75 would hit on.
March 31, 2016 03:56PM
Quite the question to ask..LOL

Well if you have PROPER units ..one a T2 and one a F75 the F75 is a tad deeper This applies to BP units or originals....The Gain is pushed HOTTER on a F75..

YET over the years I also found and even though there both on the same freq the T2 to me seems to always lock on a Brass button of the coast size in bad soil a tad better than a F75..Not to say side by side testing ..but hunts over the yeas that's what stuck in my mind the most..the T2 produced more Buttons in bad soil for me than a F75..Not to say the F75 did not but T2 seemed to have a edge..Yet the F75 jumped on high coins better...remember Both on same freq..Yet slightly different in terms of targets liked.

Keith

-Nikola Tesla