Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

You heard it here first (maybe)!

Posted by D&P-OR 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
You heard it here first (maybe)!
December 23, 2010 07:50PM
Just talked with a reliable FT source (don't ask me for names) & was informed that FT is comeing out (very shortly) with a 15" DD coil for the T2.---Supposed to be close to the nice weight of the 11" DD stock coil---relic hunters oughta love it.----I ain't even gonna post this on "the other forum"---all they want to do is fight over there (as has been witnessed by recent posts)!---------Del
Good info Del!!!
December 23, 2010 10:21PM
I for one have wondered when a larger coil would become available if ever? Hope it's built on the Bi-axial platform...

I would like to see a 4x6 Bi-axial.. I know we have the 5" round but I would bet a 4x6 Mini-Bi-Axial would be amazing in iron....(Could you imagine the separation on that one!!!!!)

Good info hope it play's out.....

Keith
Re: Good info Del!!!
December 23, 2010 11:14PM
Don't know if it's built on the bi-axial platform or not but this is fact about that coil coming out---not speculation or rumor.-------Del
Re: You heard it here first (maybe)!
December 23, 2010 11:41PM
Guess I will have to keep my T2!
Wow!! Just For The T-2.......
December 23, 2010 11:48PM
How about the F-75, of course they will work on the G2. I found out the Sunray Fx 1 will work on the G2..........
December 24, 2010 01:40AM
Maybe it will be more like the SEF coils.
December 24, 2010 02:55AM
((( True and True )))
December 29, 2010 08:50PM
Tom, will the weight be close to the stock coil?
December 30, 2010 04:27AM
No......it'll be a bit heavier.
December 30, 2010 03:59PM
My source said "close--about 3 to 4 oz. difference" (heavier).-----But then that's just that much more weight out there on the end of the "stick".----Depends on what an individual considers "too much" (weight) I guess.-----I've used Explores/Etracs for years (some of the time with larger coils), so am used of the added weight.---I gotta admit though, I REALLY like these newer Fishers & Teks for several reasons (and less weight is one of those reasons)!----------Del