Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

R2 small coil video in the coin garden.

Posted by Jack Flynn 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
R2 small coil video in the coin garden.
April 12, 2016 01:45AM
Re: R2 small coil video in the coin garden.
April 12, 2016 02:09AM
what was your GB in your ground , it must be mild? and is that the 5" coil not the 4.5x5 thats good depth an day on a 8" penny I know the red racer in my ground can not get my 7" dime but my ground balances at 84

Curantly own a Mirage P.I made by sven , and a silver Umax with ground balance mode, and a Tesoro Tejon
April 12, 2016 02:13AM
GBed at 76
April 12, 2016 02:29AM
The two tone is high gain as I'm sure you know same on the Racer 1 and the 5" coil is deep but try the 5x10 really deeeeeeep. I use a audio tone of 5 and two tone and dig most tones that have iron mixed in.

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
April 12, 2016 03:42AM
What was wrong with the detector? Low batteries? Pretty good for a little coil. I'm gonna have to try mine out in my old park.
April 12, 2016 05:10AM
Deep setting Jack,,, slows recovery time,,, the reason your nickel with nails struggles...
Your soil must be mild,,, any bars on the mineral graph???

Good little VID

Cheers
April 12, 2016 01:34PM
Minerals @ 2 bars. Got out my meter and found out I have a very bad battery in the bunch. Gotta pick up another set of rechargables.
April 12, 2016 01:40PM
Jack Flynn Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Minerals @ 2 bars. Got out my meter and found out
> I have a very bad battery in the bunch. Gotta pick
> up another set of rechargables.

I noticed it looked like the letters lo came on the screen,,when your detector quit.

So now you have a new pal it seems.
April 12, 2016 11:36PM
thats why you get good depth , that 76 is like air testing its right where my ground is balancing at the old depression shack and the small coil is getting down deep

Curantly own a Mirage P.I made by sven , and a silver Umax with ground balance mode, and a Tesoro Tejon
April 14, 2016 05:32PM
I ran the small OOR coil on my new to me Racer 1 and thought big deal this is not so hot. But then I thought maybe the default was set for the bigger coil and smaller coils handle higher settings before they go false happy. Shoot! It took wide open and came alive! Now I am a believer (made a Monkee of me?).smileys with beer

Past(or)Tom
Using a Legend, a Deus 2, an Equinox 800, a Tarsacci MDT 8000, & a few others...
with my beloved, fading Corgi, Sadie
April 14, 2016 05:50PM
When you turned the detector off then back on i didnt notice you gb, so were you at defult 90gb?
April 14, 2016 07:07PM
I was at a GB of 90 after starting it back up. Looks like in deep it might not make "that" much difference lol.76 to 90 might not be that much of a curve ball for the detector. IDK.