Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

XP Goldmax Digs this morning

Posted by docbars 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
XP Goldmax Digs this morning
April 14, 2016 03:03AM
Hey all I got out this morning and hit one of my nail beds. This Goldmax loves buttons. I found a couple tiny cuff buttons and several pieces of lead. The one IH I dug was toasted and dateless. This site is loaded with iron and this is the first time I used the Goldmax power at this one site. I am really likeing this machine and it is a shame that you cant buy them here. The Goldmax being a meter less machine is the secret to success with it.
HH
Corey
p.s.
Anyone know what the porcelain piece is with the black ribbon painted on it is? Ive seen them before I think.

Re: XP Goldmax Digs this morning
April 14, 2016 03:13AM
So many non metallic makes me thinks this is a very hot spot and time to start doing 1 square yard digs with a sieve.

------------"Cz's still bad to the bone".------------
Living on a big ass Astroid.
The woman that got my rib,I want it back.
April 14, 2016 03:40AM
Piece is off a China doll I believe, though that's larger than what you usually see.
April 14, 2016 03:43AM
Some good finds.

Congrats
April 14, 2016 04:27AM
Its the Piece off a Dolls Leg..

the cloth tied at the top in the groove ..the torso were stuffed fabric and the limbs had grooves in them to attach to the torso by thread..

The foot is missing off your's.

I have alot of those pieces even the heads...EERIE..

My wife actually has her great great grandmothers Porcelain doll..Like 1860 period.

Nice finds..

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
April 14, 2016 10:59AM
Nice finds/diggin there Doc

looks like a typical fun day out in the field thumbs down
April 14, 2016 12:25PM
Nice haul and you gotta love the Goldmax
April 14, 2016 11:20PM
Thanks guys
Yes I really enjoy using this Goldmax