Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

25 lbs of Turkish machine coins....

Posted by Jack Flynn 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
25 lbs of Turkish machine coins....
April 15, 2016 04:05PM
[youtu.be]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/15/2016 04:09PM by Jack Flynn.
Re: 25 lbs of Turkish machine coins....
April 15, 2016 04:33PM
Lol,, I opened thinking you had bagged a gobbler.
April 15, 2016 05:10PM
Ole' Jack Flynn Killin' it!
April 15, 2016 05:58PM
Holy Rolly, it finds marbles.......................

Nice haul of loot.

DeepTech Vista X with 3 search coils.
Works for me
April 15, 2016 06:10PM
Nice, now go visit a CoinStar machine - lol
April 15, 2016 06:36PM
Cal_cobra Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Nice, now go visit a CoinStar machine - lol

No my Babygirl get's em later. She has several pillow cases with more than she can pick up in them. She has been getting my change out of my pocket for 10 yrs + when I lay it down daily. There's a lot of wheaties in that 25 #'s and about 20 or 30 silvers.
April 15, 2016 06:47PM
25 Lbs how many Coins??

LOL!!

Nice !

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
April 15, 2016 06:56PM
I have no idea and ain't counting em either............ The jest of the post was that's a lot of coins but most all came off places a lot of us have hunted "a lot" and had dried up until the Turkish metal detectors.
April 15, 2016 07:08PM
Dang = that's a lotta diggin! lol

Gotta be about a 1/2 of a 5 gallon bucket full!? (which reminds me) - wasn't there a thread on here about a yr back where someone said they filled a couple 5 gallon buckets with silver coins only??

I remember someone talking about it and someone else was telling dude he was fulla Sxxx thumbs up

I used to hunt clad like that (and whatever else showed up) like 20 & 25 yrs back just before and for a while after my son was born and I'd save it all year to turn in at Xmas time for extra Xmas $$!

Usually dug an avg. of $500 per yr for a while there = I'd work my 8 hrs and hit every school, tot lot, park, etc that I could for like 3 to 4 hrs after work like 3 or 4 xs a week plus go diggin all weekend for yrs on end! grinning smiley

Cool beans Jack thumbs down
April 15, 2016 10:34PM
What ever happened to ole SilverMaster...???

Never did show us his two 5 gallon pails of silver.

By all means anyone who has dug,,, please post pics,,and talk about and show your prize finds please.

Should be numerous prize finds with that many silver coins,, at least I would think so.
April 15, 2016 10:46PM
Here's the thread where @#$%& attacked Silvermaster..last year..

Be fun to see how many coins you have Jack..here's a thread that can break it down for you..

[www.dankowskidetectors.com] remember that .

We may figure out how many you have Jack..

Johnny did a approximate weight to coins type thing..

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
April 15, 2016 10:54PM
Keith Southern Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Here's the thread where @#$%& attacked
> Silvermaster..last year..
>
> Be fun to see how many coins you have Jack..here's
> a thread that can break it down for you..
>
> [www.dankowskidetectors.com]
> .php?2,84882,84882#msg-84882I remember that .
>
> We may figure out how many you have Jack..
>
>
> Johnny did a approximate weight to coins type
> thing..
>
>
>
> Keith

No attack was done,, just couldn't understand based on the volume= number of coins thing.
Besides,,never have seen anyone else ever say they dug anything close--- like even 1 five gallon pail.

And btw,, could this be a coincidence,,, same forum name same ,,, registered here and and this other forum pretty close together date wise.

Maybe we are all using the wrong machines?? lol

And I think I know exactly who this person is--- lives right up the road from me.

But anyway,,he promised to show us his 10 gallons of silver loot,, never did.

I will gladly look at anyone else's 10 gallons of dug silver,,. Just post up-- very easy.

[www.findmall.com]

And another btw,,, for this person not to know me personally,,, and my forum name on this other forum,, a super high percentage of his post on this other forum--- just happen to be in post or threads where I posted,,,another strange coincidence. And all these post took place before this one here being talked about.

I am a straight shooter here folks---- if I feel the BS flag needs to be pulled,,,I'll pull it.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 04/15/2016 11:12PM by tnsharpshooter.
April 15, 2016 11:25PM
Dayum Keith I'd forgotten about that thread! I fell asleep somewhere in the beginning per it went way over my head! The volume thing and pounds and such, just way to many numbers and I've only got five fingers on each hand. Somebody else can just figure out 25#'s of assorted change, just how many could be there. I'm just gonna keep on digging in the ghetto and throwing em in the large coffee can. When it get;s full to the rim I'll weigh em again............ lol
April 15, 2016 11:59PM
Awesome!! time for new shovel yet? LOL
April 16, 2016 12:05AM
Must be national pick on TNSS week around here!? lol

I've seen I don't know how many slams and/or attacks on him this week

Here's where and WHY it all started though with the above link/thread (had to search but I knew someone basically called someone a liar on the 2 buckets of silver)!

this is the original >> [www.dankowskidetectors.com]

PS
Nice pumpkin seed Jack!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/16/2016 12:09AM by MichiganRelicHunter.
April 16, 2016 01:31AM
Interesting little link

Looks like close to 20,000 coins,,but it has nickels.

Wonder how many coins would be in the container,,, if the nickels were removed and dimes were added to fill the bottle???

[m.imgur.com]
April 16, 2016 07:17PM
I hear ya Jack..

A simple method for me would to be just stir em all up and grab you a quarter pound out of the mix and count em out and tally up amout of coins and worth..

Then times everything by 100 to get the 25 Lb's outcome.

Might give a Good gauge of what can be done over the course of say a year, For your Hunts style and Environ you detect.

10 years from Now you might bea Zillionaire..

Well I Atleast hope !!

Keith

-Nikola Tesla
April 17, 2016 10:10AM
25lbs in pennies is about 3,625 pennies thumbs down