Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Dankowski, you must have sold hundreds of Fisher's

Posted by glenn63 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Dankowski, you must have sold hundreds of Fisher's
May 13, 2008 02:08AM
by virtue of your technical and supportive forum here. I appreciate all of your detailed technical help. Very inspiring! Hope Fisher is taking good care of you, as you do for us. You are a major asset to both Fisher and us. Thanks Tom. Hurry with your next DVD!
Re: Dankowski, you must have sold hundreds of Fisher's
May 13, 2008 11:47AM
Thanks. I have been told that I have sold many-a-detector. I am certain that I could revolutionize the "sales" department of certain Mfr's; however, that is not in my interests. My intent is to provide the most technical "Consumer Reports" style blog/forum here; Honest, Candid, Professional and Factual. While I applaud the other forums for at least providing SOMETHING,,,,, I am not dealer sponsored; hence, no planted/seeded "yes-men" of whom are only allowed to say positive things for the purpose of "sales induced tactics" on this forum.
The apotheosis of "The good, The bad, The ugly" are the accolades of eternal genuine success. I cherrish honesty and am here only to impart factual data. Expose the attributes AND the limitations.... and we will deal with it. MANY THANKS to all of you for keeping this forum professional.

Tom
May 13, 2008 06:17PM
Well if I was told that someone could revolutionize the sales dept of my company I'd be knocking down their door to find out how.
In my opinion you HAVE independently done very well in promoting the F-75 as well as other Fisher products.

They should be greatful.

Glenn
May 13, 2008 07:52PM
Real greatfull in the fact Fisher is no longer going to publish Toms Fisher intelligence. Sorry Tom, but the intel writings you did were top notch and i know you have alot more unpublished stuff that Fisher could use.
May 13, 2008 10:23PM
Currently, I have no vested interests with Fisher; hence, I am.... in no way.... promoting any Fisher products...... or Minelab products...... or any other Mfr's products...for that matter. This is what allows us to talk so freely on this web-site.,.,.,,.,. calling the shots as we see them!!! --- Only to give credit---where credit is due...... and to constructively criticise the ailments-of-reality. ((( I am, in no way complaining ))). EZRider, yes, I am uncertain as to why the new Fisher chooses not to publish the free information (Fisher Intelligence) that I have long-since established. Maybe I have answered my own statement,,,,, by virtue that Fisher/First Texas may not want to hand out free stuff. I am aware that most detectorists are retired folks of whom may not have/own a computer,,,,,, so they may not be able to 'download' the book off of the web-site. "Free stuff" for today's generation companies is a frightening word. And yes, EZRider.... 'unpublished' is a understatement.

Tom
May 14, 2008 01:13AM
Tom, EZ, I seen the 6th Intel still on the Fisher web-site..I guess this is the free stuff to Down-load tom is speaking of..is this site the old Fisher site..I am fairly New and I chose the F75 For what I wanted and needed in a Detector..Thanks tom for all the useful Knowledge and reviews..james
May 15, 2008 12:27AM
James,

Yes, the down-load is on this site and also on Fisher's site. Identical info. It's the same pdf from the original Fisher Research Laboratory. I have been given a "Go" and encouraged from First Texas to withdraw the current Fisher Intelligence (6th edition)........ update it........ add more articles..... enter documented field-notes etc....etc........ and publish it. I certainly do indeed have more info I could publish. I have been encouraged to pull many of my posts/threads off of THIS website and enter/incorporate into the Fisher Intelligence. IF IF IF... I do decide to perform such an effort,,,,,, It would include 'other brand' detector data....... and First Texas may not want to carry it or offer it on their home website. I believe this may be a more 'well-rounded' move..... as this is what we are all after. It would certainly be no 'slant' against-or-towards First Texas; rather, a more broad target market. I have had some (mild) offers from a couple of other Mfr's; yet declined so as to retain my free-lance independence/anonymity. I just simply cannot be a biased 'yes-man'. I like reality..... and like to lay the cards on the table.... and call the shots as I see them. In life.... I have discovered that TOTAL freedom to publishing honesty,,,,, about ANY brand; has had stupendous long-term permanent results. The original Fisher Research Laboratory also realized this; hence their publishing of my "non-FRL" biased articles. What FRL ascertained was customer trust & satisfaction with the final resultant equating to greater 'return-customers', new customers and overall higher total sales. Welcome to life!

Tom