Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

I got an e-mail from a guy trying to register here stating that he can't create an account

Posted by Keith Southern 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
here's the message he sent me

"Please let the folks know on Tom D.'s forum that you STILL cannot post on his forum because anyone wanting to speak , is unable to register ....It's a BIG problem"

not sure why he cant register but I am just passing it along if there's a glitch?

Here's another e-mail stating same thing

"Hi Keith:

Just read your post over on TD's forum about someone not being able to create a new profile and register. I have been having the same problem. Every time I click on "Create New Profile" it just returns me to the same place where there is no place to fill out any user information. Just a recursive loop.

Hope this helps solve it."

Maybe there is something wrong???

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/31/2010 01:23AM by Keith Southern.
Re: I got an e-mail from a guy trying to register here stating that he can't create an account
December 31, 2010 02:00AM
My web-master is out of town for the holidays.......and is aware of the problem. There is indeed a problem......and he will resolve upon return.....AND will let everyone know ... when it is resolved.