Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Detector Frequency vs Coil Geometry

Posted by go-rebels 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Detector Frequency vs Coil Geometry
January 01, 2011 02:04PM
Is there any relationship (design optimization) between emitted frequency and coil geometry, either coil shape or internal (unseen) design? If not, might it not be nice to have 2 or 3 frequency options for hunting on the F platform?
Re: Detector Frequency vs Coil Geometry
January 02, 2011 02:52AM
Stand by!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
January 02, 2011 02:05PM
I hope not to long! HH jim tn
January 02, 2011 05:18PM
I'm glad I didn't sell my T2...

J
January 02, 2011 05:39PM
So... I take it the answer is 'no' (?).
January 02, 2011 09:03PM
He told you (us) to stand by.----Sounds to me like something (might) be up! grin-----Hurry FT, I ain't gettin any younger!-------Del
January 02, 2011 11:18PM
That is kind of the way I saw it, too, Del. Maybe Tom is out there testing it as we speak..eh, write and read. (Grin) HH jim tn
January 03, 2011 03:02AM
Sorry, I'm looking for a slightly more technical explanation... like a lower frequency unit requires more/less coil windings, impedance, resistance for optimal performance vs a higher frequency unit, thus coils are not switchable between a Omega and F75 (for example.)
January 03, 2011 05:39AM
Not F 75.

But if you take Omega and the Goldbug PRO/G2 coil then the same coil work excellent on two very different frequencies.

If i was reading DJ correct they designed the Goldbugs/G2 to the work optimal on the coils that was allready there ( on the greeks ) so the windings in the lower freq machine will work optimal in the 19 freq bugs becuase the coils was developed before the machines.

Will not surprice me at all if they have a multifreq machine close to release. After all they worked on the Goldbugs/G2 6 months more then they planned to. It was planned released autumn 2009.

The 80 year jubilee model CZ 80 or F 80 or whatever may be close, stay tuned means just that.