Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Fors Relic f/s

Posted by Daniel Tn 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Fors Relic f/s
April 30, 2016 09:23PM
I have a like new Fors Relic for sale. It is the standard package with the 7x11" and 5" coil and two lower rods and headphones. I've not used the headphones at all. If you like hunting in iron and getting every little non ferrous piece out of there (including birdshot, buckshot, and turkey shot) this is the machine for you.

I am asking $600 shipped tyd OBO.

Not really interested in trades as of the moment but I am entertaining the thought of getting another CTX 3030 so I would do a trade on one of those if the price was right with me obviously giving $ for boot.

As always, I will donate $20 to Tom for the forum use. PayPal only.
Re: Fors Relic f/s
May 01, 2016 06:26PM
$550. Will consider Civil War relics for trade and or equal value of silver & gold.
May 04, 2016 05:16PM
$500 for the forum members here. It is $525 on Findmall in my ad there. Let's get this thing gone. It still has the clear cover on the meter screen and the headphones are unworn/unused.

May 06, 2016 02:18AM
Whoa! I had no idea these things were selling new for $519. Boy did I get burned from Kellyco.

How does $450 sound?
May 06, 2016 02:30AM
Wish I had the funds. sad smiley

I'm sure you could use a nice high end air rifle and a little cash for a trade right? I'll even drive up and meet you. And mow your grass.

Deal? grinning smiley

Seriously, this should be gone at this price. Hope you sell it soon or I'm gonna have to quit stopping in here!
May 06, 2016 03:15AM
Is a distributor really selling these brand new for $519?
May 06, 2016 03:57AM
Don71 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Is a distributor really selling these brand new
> for $519?

$519.35 to be exact unless that is a misprint on their website (north GA relics).
May 06, 2016 01:37PM
Must just be clearing it out because I'm pretty sure that's well below cost when you factor shipping and payment processing.
May 06, 2016 03:26PM
I don't think they would be trying to clear them out this soon. They just announced they are dealer for them a day or so ago. Whatever the case, it doesn't seem to matter as there is zero interest in mine even at this price.
May 06, 2016 04:32PM
I just went to their website. The Relic is priced at $679.95.
May 06, 2016 04:46PM
Seems the site has been updated/ corrected.
May 06, 2016 09:35PM
Yep yesterday it was $519.35 for it.

I actually have a trade in the works with Don for some detecting accessories so mine is gone now.