Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Look's like White's got a patent for a P.I. machine last year

Posted by Keith Southern 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Look's like White's got a patent for a P.I. machine last year
January 07, 2011 10:52PM
looking through the U.S. patent office site ...saw this

[patft.uspto.gov]

look's like it talk's about high energy& sensitivity and helping in determining composition of metal!!!

Keith
Re: Look's like White's got a patent for a P.I. machine last year
January 08, 2011 01:44PM
Good homework Keith. You have been busy! Interesting read. Now.....let's see what transpires.
Thank'sTom....Yes I am really looking forward to a P.I.
January 08, 2011 07:07PM
that will revolutionize current P.I. technology...I believe with the Microprocessor's available now day's there should be the ability to accomplish complicated algorithm's that was impossible a few years back...Getting a P.I. to disc is difficult by it's own principal design but should be doable in this day and age....

Keith
Re: Look's like White's got a patent for a P.I. machine last year
January 08, 2011 08:17PM
About 6 months ago there was an opportunity to buy this detector for a few hundred dollars. I was trying to bid on it but the seller ended the auction early (the price was only $27) and I didn't have a chance to bid as I was waiting until the end of the auction. I contacted the seller, who works at a pawn shop, asking him he would sell it to me for $100 he said sure, then he backed out when someone from Europe offered him $500, but that deal fell through and he then contacted me months later asking if I was still interested and I said yes, then he would not write back to me for weeks, then again asked me if I was still interested, he was asking $200 so I said sure. I asked him to test it so I know I am getting something that at least turns on. He said he will, and I haven't heard from him since. This is a discriminating military PI unit, that is submersible to a couple meters.

[docs.google.com]

Also, I found this report that tests all of the top military PI units for detecting mines, very rigorous and scientific testing. The detector I was looking to by the supposedly the best by looking at the graphs.

I think this report would be interesting to anyone, in would be interesting to see Tom's opinion on how well these compare to the hobby line of detectors. I am also going to repost it as a new thread.

[www.itep.ws]