Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Is a Teknetics Forum a possibilty on this site?

Posted by TerraDigger 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Is a Teknetics Forum a possibilty on this site?
January 11, 2011 12:56AM
Mr. Dankowski,

Although this is a dedicated Fisher site, there are many users here that own Teknetics models. Fisher & Tek are the same company.
On your forum there is a much better (less censored) flow of information. Perhaps other users that would like a Teknetics forum could post their request within this post and you might consider this request.
Thank you
Re: Is a Teknetics Forum a possibilty on this site?
January 11, 2011 01:08AM
I don't think this is a dedicated Fisher forum. Is it?

In any case, I think most people realize that Tek and Fisher are the same company, and most people feel comfortable talking about Teknetics detectors without there having to be a dedicated forum.
January 11, 2011 01:19AM
Ask a question , if Tom has a answer he will .
Its always been that way.
January 11, 2011 01:41AM
I think it's best to keep it all in one forum like it's now because there is alway a possibility of people becoming divided like they are at fidmall. There is a lot of stuff here on Teknetics, just use the search feature!

Welcome to the forum!
January 11, 2011 01:52AM
There are many helpful folks here. I like the way this site operates. Tom has stated he is not detector specific, and welcomes all discussions as long as they are honest. I am kind of glad it is that way so we are not getting "padded" reports. Performance rules here regardless of brand. That is nice. Thank you Tom!

"Happy hunting" - Schultzie
Okay..........
January 11, 2011 01:53AM
So much for that idea.....lol
Re: Okay..........
January 11, 2011 02:31AM
I am not 'brand specific'. This forum is not 'brand specific'. HOWEVER: I am 'performance specific'. If something trumps 'Brand-X'.....so be it. I applaud technological advancement via human innovation; regardless of brand/color/style. If one unit trumps another unit by 1%.......it'll be reported here.......it'll advance the competition...... it'll intrigue inspiration.......and 'recover' the undiscovered.

Competition means = innovation

Equality means = mediocrity

'Everyone'......and 'everything' being 'equal' is not necessarily a good thing. 'Differences' make life interesting.

There's a ton of info on Teknetics units on this forum.
Tom...........
January 11, 2011 02:36AM
Would you consider running for President in the next election? I would vote for you based on your views.

"All people are created equal up to the point of exertion"

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/11/2011 02:47AM by TerraDigger.
Re: Tom...........
January 11, 2011 03:24AM
Never heard that expression before......and (unfortunately) .... really like it! "Exertion" is KEY/PARAMOUNT!!!!