Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

WELCOME!

Posted by NASA-Tom 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
WELCOME!
January 11, 2011 03:32AM
There are many new members here....as of recent. So many.... that I can not give 'individual' thanks. In any case..... this forum is not brand-particular; rather, it is more 'technical-basis' oriented. Feel free to post with unfettered access. My only request is that your posts are honest/professional/candid/factual.....to the best of your abilities. Try to stay away from politics.....and stick to the primary topic of DETECTING!

WELCOME ABOARD!

Tom
Re: WELCOME!
January 11, 2011 03:41AM
Tom ,
Thanks for the welcome and thanks for hosting a forum that we have the FREEDOM of SPEECH and not get our threads squashed !!....I applaud this whole heartedly !!........Sincerely, Jim
January 11, 2011 12:37PM
Thanks Tom. I really do enjoy the technical aspect of this forum. I ordered your DVD over the holidays and really enjoyed viewing it.

Cheers,

Michael
January 11, 2011 05:26PM
thank you tom
January 11, 2011 11:26PM
Thank you Tom D. and all the members whose contributions make this the definitive forum for learning.
January 12, 2011 12:54AM
The more we can educate and 'advance' each other.....the better all of us will be. This also has a compounding effect.