Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Longshot

Posted by Spaceport 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Longshot
May 22, 2016 09:01PM
Does anyone have MarsMD coils for the Teknetics Greek Series for sale, or know of anyone who does? I am looking for a 13" Discovery or 9x12 Tiger.....I've tried eBay and the MarsMD website, but they have not returned any of my emails lately. About two years ago I had the 18.75 kHz Tiger coil for my X-Terra 705 and it was just incredible, I had the 15" Goliath too at 7.5 kHz.
Like I said, I know this is a long shot but thanks in advance. Please comment if you have used any MarsMD coils as to what you thought of them compared to other after market coils such as NEL, Detech, etc.
Re: Longshot
May 22, 2016 09:46PM
I believe UnEarthedUK will ship them to the states. Spinadisc used to and that's where I got a couple.

My Greek series Tiger coil isn't going anywhere. I need to get one for the T2 as well.

Tom

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
In a democracy, it is difficult to win fellow citizens over to your own side, or to build public support to remedy injustices that remain all too real when you fundamentally misunderstand how they see the world.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/22/2016 09:49PM by Jackpine.
May 22, 2016 11:27PM
Thank you!!!
May 23, 2016 07:59AM
Got up with Spinadisc, great communication.
May 27, 2016 10:23PM
Spinadisc is great, but I found detectorcovers.com and they are about 40 dollars cheaper in price on all the coils I had quoted, and that's shipped to the USA! Great communication as well, and I will be buying the Tiger and Discovery coils for my G2+ from them. I can't wait to compare depth and separation on the MarsMD Discovery versus the Detech Ultimate coil.
May 28, 2016 10:17AM
Thanks for the info, those are great prices. I see they list X-terra coils but don't mention anything about frequency changing. The stock coil on the T2 is performing great so will jump up to the Discovery coil size for that one. The multi-freq Tiger for the 705 should be a good pick to replace the heavy 10.5 DD coil..

Tom

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
In a democracy, it is difficult to win fellow citizens over to your own side, or to build public support to remedy injustices that remain all too real when you fundamentally misunderstand how they see the world.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/28/2016 10:20AM by Jackpine.
May 29, 2016 01:34AM
Jackpine Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Thanks for the info, those are great prices. I
> see they list X-terra coils but don't mention
> anything about frequency changing. The stock coil
> on the T2 is performing great so will jump up to
> the Discovery coil size for that one. The
> multi-freq Tiger for the 705 should be a good pick
> to replace the heavy 10.5 DD coil..
>
> Tom

I had the Tiger for my 705 two years ago when it was only available as a single frequency and I had the 18.75 kHz, it was truly amazing.