Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Fors Relic in carpet of square nails

Posted by Welgund 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Fors Relic in carpet of square nails
June 04, 2016 09:50PM
The following setting work best for me in carpet of square nails and flat tin with the Relic.
DI3
Sense 93
ID mask 20
Iron volume 5
Tone break 65
Imask 0

Working at a snails pace real slow allows the relic to seperate and lock onto targets with stable IDs.
I was able to pull so many good non ferrous items out of the nails with these settings with relative ease it amazed me. It did false sometimes on the nails but almost consistently never repeatable on the return swing allowing me to pick repeatable with ease.

I posted on the treasure net today's finds with the relic and a picture cause I don't know how to post a pick here.

I was using the 5 X 10 coil today which is an awsome coil.
I have been using the relic for about 2 months now and haven't used my deus at all. Don't get .e wrong I love my Deus and not going to get rid of it but if you want Deus performance with a smaller coil the relic is the way to go.
Re: Fors Relic in carpet of square nails
June 04, 2016 11:17PM
For the life of me I can't find your post. Can you post a link here?
June 04, 2016 11:33PM
It's under the Nokta Makro forum on Treasurenet
June 05, 2016 07:35AM
Forget it. You first said Todays Finds. I can't make heads nor tails of that forum.
June 05, 2016 11:53AM
Great non-ferrous finds, coil looks like it is doing the job!
June 05, 2016 01:01PM
Welgund, if you can learn to navigate that forum, certainly you can learn to post pics here. Why don't you?
What were the coins? Couldn't tell in pic.

I guess you don't know how to copy and paste what's in the URL bar at the top of the page, either?

Here it is: [www.treasurenet.com]

You're welcome!

Pleasant Garden, NC
AT Max, Nokta Impact, MX Sport, Nokta FORS Relic, GPX 4800, Infinium, Racer, Deus, F75SE, Nautilus DMC II (order of acquisition, last to first)

Does an archeologist argue with a plow? A bureaucrat with a bulldozer?
June 05, 2016 04:17PM
Thanks NC, have to do it from my phone and not sure how. Will mess with it and see how. The two coins were 1889 and 1899 indians.
June 05, 2016 04:41PM
Nice! Love IHPs!

Pleasant Garden, NC
AT Max, Nokta Impact, MX Sport, Nokta FORS Relic, GPX 4800, Infinium, Racer, Deus, F75SE, Nautilus DMC II (order of acquisition, last to first)

Does an archeologist argue with a plow? A bureaucrat with a bulldozer?