Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Fors Relic Scores Old Silver

Posted by bado1 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Fors Relic Scores Old Silver
June 12, 2016 10:30PM
Scored a 1896 Barber Dime this morning with the Relic. Also found a handful of clad and some other relics.
The Relic continues to impress- especially in the trash.
Pics are posted at Findmall in the Nokta forum. (Can't seem to figure out the pic posting on this forum. It's very old school) HH.
[www.findmall.com]
Dean

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/13/2016 07:30PM by bado1.
Re: Fors Relic Scores Old Silver
June 13, 2016 12:34PM
Congrats on the Barber, Dean! The Barber series are lovely coins. If you will, please be so kind as to add a link in your posts here to your off-forum posts (and pics).
Keeps everyone else here who wants to see what you've found from having to reinvent your wheel.

Wayne

Pleasant Garden, NC
AT Max, Nokta Impact, MX Sport, Nokta FORS Relic, GPX 4800, Infinium, Racer, Deus, F75SE, Nautilus DMC II (order of acquisition, last to first)

Does an archeologist argue with a plow? A bureaucrat with a bulldozer?
June 13, 2016 12:46PM
Thanks,Wayne!
I would be happy to do that- but can't figure out howsad smiley.

Dean
June 13, 2016 01:38PM
Hey Dean,

Once your message and pics are "posted" on the other forum, navigate to view your post and copy the URL that appears at the top of the browser screen.
Then simply paste that "link" into your message on this forum along with whatever else you are typing.

When you hit the preview key, the link you just pasted into your message should appear in blue text. It is a link, that when clicked on, will take the viewer to the screen you were viewing when you copied the URL originally.

I don't use my phone for viewing forums or replying to posts, so I cannot tell you how to do this on a phone, except to say that it can be done simply by typing into your message the text of the URL at the top of the browser screen you want others to view. Of course, every character of the URL text must be exactly correct, and that is much easier accomplished by copy and paste (if you know or can figure out how to do that on your phone.)

HTH

Wayne

Pleasant Garden, NC
AT Max, Nokta Impact, MX Sport, Nokta FORS Relic, GPX 4800, Infinium, Racer, Deus, F75SE, Nautilus DMC II (order of acquisition, last to first)

Does an archeologist argue with a plow? A bureaucrat with a bulldozer?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/14/2016 12:45AM by ncwayne.
June 13, 2016 07:32PM
Thanks, Wayne!!!
I added the link to my first post.
June 14, 2016 12:18AM
Congrats on your first Barber dime, and oldest coin.

When I first started out detecting, my second silver coin was an 1898 Barber. Got it while hunting for shallow clad pennies at an outcropping on a hillside. Go figure.

Detecting since Feb, 2010
E-trac with 18"x15" SEF, 13" Ultimate coil, Pro coil, Minelab 8" coil, 4.5"x7" SEF, Sunray target probe
CTX3030 with 17"x13" DD coil, 11" DD coil
June 14, 2016 02:58AM
Nice find mate

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
June 14, 2016 03:39AM
Thanks, Guys!

Dean