Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Be careful what you wish for - you might just get it!

Posted by lytle78 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Re: Be careful what you wish for - you might just get it!
June 19, 2016 11:56AM
Hi Dan-Pa,
The post i have on gold rings i am hoping for some different technology that you will get the shape of a ring and a gold chain. At the moment with the format we have in vlf it is very hard to be able to seperate gold rings from pull tabs and other bits of rubbish. Using my v3i with the right set up i can get gold rings by using 3 frequencies and the gold rings will give a blue hump. The rings i tested were 9ct. and 18ct. they had a vdi of 9,10,11,13,14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 23, 25, 27, 28, 32, 34, 35, 39, 41, 51, 52, 62, 75. PULL TABS 18, 21, 22, 28, 30, 35, 36, 38, 39, 41, By giving the pull tabs a low tone and the rings a high tone it gives you a much better chance of getting the gold .You will miss some gold rings as they also land on pull tabs. As you say the kt the combination of different portions of mixture with the gold changes the formula and makes the odds a little harder. So with the technology we have had for yonks there must be a break through with totally different way of analyising the target to get a real value of the target. Im hoping.

Regards Pinpointa.