Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Eric Foster is Back!!!

Posted by Sand dog 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Eric Foster is Back!!!
July 04, 2016 05:08PM
Just seen a post on the technology forum on FM by Eric Foster that says " I'm back ". This is great news! Says he's gonna post soon what he's up to for 2016. I hope to see him post over here also. Welcome back Eric.

John
Re: Eric Foster is Back!!!
July 04, 2016 05:23PM
If he could figure out how to discriminate with a PI it would be a game changer...at the very least I wish he would start making his machines again or pass the torch on so his work keeps going.

Nox600, CTX, CZ21, Excal II and White's DF with 920i stealthscoop...I live and hunt at the beach in Wilm NCsmiling smiley
July 04, 2016 05:37PM
He currently has a couple of threads running on Geotech1, one is concerned with 'hacking' a Vallon PI mine detector for beach use.
July 04, 2016 09:17PM
Sounds Promising thanks for the info!

I thought maybe he had Retired !!Glad he hasn't..True passion he has!!

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
July 05, 2016 11:27AM
I hope than means hes got something new for the beach. Id jump on board in a heart beat for a new machine. HOWEVER, im not sure id do it for a PI that gets 24" on a dime with out some sort of disc. Can you imagine the amount of targets......... youd never leave a 10X10 area..... so you best be on of those guys who read a beach so well he finds 3 golds on his lunch hour.

Dew
July 05, 2016 05:41PM
Keith, I knew there was something familiar about your wisdom and the way you pass it on but I could never quite put my finger on it...........until now that is. Your post on this thread made it crystal clear.

"True passion he has!!"

Yes, Master Yoda The force is strong in him.
July 06, 2016 01:02AM
In the picture I seen of him he had what looked like an ATX with a custom coil. I hope he puts out a new beach machine with improved disc that still punches deep on rings and can hit small gold. I'd just have to figure out a way to afford it. There's no way I'd miss the chance to own one of his pulse machines again. I wanted to buy one years ago but funds prevented it, then all of a sudden they were gone and I heard he retired. I'm glad he's back even if he dosent have a new machine coming.

John
July 06, 2016 02:13AM
I wish all the best to Eric Foster. He is a true talent in the field of detector technology. I still own one of the first 200 TDI machines turned out. The machine still works great and is one of my favorite relic machines. I, like so many others would still like to see a waterproof version of it. If Eric comes out with a new breakthrough, you can bet I will be one of the first to put in an order for it...Stuart
July 06, 2016 03:45AM
what about "no more girlfriends," Stuart?

Wayne

Pleasant Garden, NC
AT Max, Nokta Impact, MX Sport, Nokta FORS Relic, GPX 4800, Infinium, Racer, Deus, F75SE, Nautilus DMC II (order of acquisition, last to first)

Does an archeologist argue with a plow? A bureaucrat with a bulldozer?
July 07, 2016 04:26AM
Hey Wayne,
My wife does call my detectors my girlfriends. She may be right, I spend almost as much time with them as her. But the deal here is I just have to let one of the 16 detectors that I have go before I can buy another or at least trade for another. Not to worry, yet. Eric has not come out with that new, amazing machine that I know could be possible. I should probably thin the herd out a little just in case that next super machine does materialize, however. It is just so hard to let any of them go. Each has a special nitch that they are very good at...Stuart