Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

pointer to latest aquachigger adventure...worth it!

Posted by ncwayne 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
pointer to latest aquachigger adventure...worth it!
July 04, 2016 06:29PM
grab you some popcorn, a beer, or some bourbon and watch...

[www.youtube.com]

Pleasant Garden, NC
AT Max, Nokta Impact, MX Sport, Nokta FORS Relic, GPX 4800, Infinium, Racer, Deus, F75SE, Nautilus DMC II (order of acquisition, last to first)

Does an archeologist argue with a plow? A bureaucrat with a bulldozer?
Re: pointer to latest aquachigger adventure...worth it!
July 06, 2016 01:39AM
He has sure helped Garrett sell a bunch of AT Pro and Gold machines; that is for sure. I know SEVERAL people locally that have bought water machines just because of Aquachigger, and we have all taken them to spots we thought would be "loaded" with relics. I think I'm the only one of them to find anything war related in the water, and I have yet to find a single minie ball..lol I've got part of a US box plate, a suspender buckle, and a drop williams cleaner...and that is IT for me. I enjoy all of his videos though and it sure makes me want to get back in the water.
Re: pointer to latest aquachigger adventure...worth it!
July 07, 2016 06:57PM
Love the 'chigger! One of the few I am subscribed to and always watch the new videos as they come out. Several others have shown (sold) AtPro's usefulness in the wet (not so in sea/salt though).

Past(or)Tom
Using a Legend, a Deus 2, an Equinox 800, a Tarsacci MDT 8000, & a few others...
with my beloved, fading Corgi, Sadie