Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Excaliburs, water detecting, gold coin (pointer to video)

Posted by ncwayne 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Excaliburs, water detecting, gold coin (pointer to video)
July 08, 2016 07:31PM
[www.youtube.com]

Pleasant Garden, NC
AT Max, Nokta Impact, MX Sport, Nokta FORS Relic, GPX 4800, Infinium, Racer, Deus, F75SE, Nautilus DMC II (order of acquisition, last to first)

Does an archeologist argue with a plow? A bureaucrat with a bulldozer?
Re: Excaliburs, water detecting, gold coin (pointer to video)
July 08, 2016 08:30PM
dream hunt
July 08, 2016 08:45PM
Totally makes me want to learn to scuba...just not sure how that would be where I live. I think all of the water is dirty until you get pretty far out in the ocean

Nox600, CTX, CZ21, Excal II and White's DF with 920i stealthscoop...I live and hunt at the beach in Wilm NCsmiling smiley
July 08, 2016 09:09PM
There is a local guy that has started scuba diving the lakes for lost fishing gear/boating stuff for people. All of our lakes are controlled by TVA and it is illegal to use a detector or artifact hunt on the TVA lands and water ways. But he has been going and recovering things like fishing rods/reels, boat props, etc for people and charging a service fee for it. He has started bringing his GoPro camera with him on the dives...the water is so murky that he has approx 1-2 feet of visibility. I find all of that stuff interesting though. That video was awesome...can you tell he was a bit excited? LOL
July 08, 2016 10:17PM
Very cool!
July 09, 2016 04:01AM
Great video Wayne. I think I will set my sights on finding one of those in the next couple of weeks along with some gold rings in the surf....Stuart
July 09, 2016 11:02AM
WOW!
July 09, 2016 07:21PM
Congrats on your first gold coin find. Quite a long wait, though.

Hoping to find my first sooner than 40 years.

Congrats again.

Detecting since Feb, 2010
E-trac with 18"x15" SEF, 13" Ultimate coil, Pro coil, Minelab 8" coil, 4.5"x7" SEF, Sunray target probe
CTX3030 with 17"x13" DD coil, 11" DD coil