Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

LOL knockoffs on the big auction

Posted by hunt2getm 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
LOL knockoffs on the big auction
July 13, 2016 02:44AM
Ran on to these and I am sure anyone here would turn and run the other direction. I sympathize with those who bite.....just gives the companies whose names they slapped on this junk a bad name. Really wish something could be done to eliminate this stuff from even appearing.

Notka Fors CoRe.......new and all original.....$85.00 + 8.00 shipping

Whites Coinmaster Pro....new and original......$85.00 + 8.00 shipping

Notka AU Gold Finder.....new and original......$90.00 + 8.00 shipping

All of the above items from our friends in Indonesia shipped via China
Re: LOL knockoffs on the big auction
July 13, 2016 03:13AM
I saw a bunch of fake Minelabs listed for one third the price of a real machine.
July 13, 2016 03:26AM
and then of course the host of US copies of Fishers, Teknetics etc - amazing how they can replicate them so cheaply -

[www.earthscan.co.nz]
July 13, 2016 05:47PM
ya I seen those on ebay (at least the Nokta machines) caught me off guard for a sec till I seen where they are shipping from. Was sad to see. So in the future how do you tell the difference when buying a used machine and all you have to go by is a few pics. I'm sure once its in your hands it might be real obvious.

$85 +$8 shipping on the coinmaster.................seems a little steep smoking smiley
July 13, 2016 06:29PM
Well heck, if the price is too high......they are taking offers.......funny, I can't ship a detector in the US for less than $22. They will send one half way around the world for $8.00.
OK.....think I'm done with this subject.
July 13, 2016 08:00PM
hunt2getm Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Ran on to these and I am sure anyone here would
> turn and run the other direction. I sympathize
> with those who bite.....just gives the companies
> whose names they slapped on this junk a bad name.
> Really wish something could be done to eliminate
> this stuff from even appearing.
>
> Notka Fors CoRe.......new and all
> original.....$85.00 + 8.00 shipping
>
> Whites Coinmaster Pro....new and
> original......$85.00 + 8.00 shipping
>
> Notka AU Gold Finder.....new and
> original......$90.00 + 8.00 shipping
>
> All of the above items from our friends in
> Indonesia shipped via China

I had a look but could not see them however you would have to be bridging 'brain dead' to think that you will receive anything in the mail at those prices - Even the Chinese don't sell their fakes/copies this cheap (forty thieves) - I suspect its just another knob jockey scammer -

Have you seen them advertised anywhere else?

Usually that site we do not speak of and the forty thieves is a good indication as to whether or not a unit has been copied and there appears to be no indication of the Chinese pushing either of those Nokta's you mention on to the market - I take it the site you were referring the cheap ones was fleebay? - Are they still up or has the scammer been pulled? Do you know their username just so we can all avoid in the future? - Thank you for sharing by the way - Never can be too careful -

[www.earthscan.co.nz]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/13/2016 08:13PM by rustic charm.
July 13, 2016 10:15PM
Just checked again and couldn't find the listings. Went into my browser history and pulled the listing from that. The listing was ended as being "sold" (someone isn't going to be happy). For future reference the sellers tag was "kadkinos-0"
July 14, 2016 06:49PM
thank you hunt2getm - appreciated winking smiley

[www.earthscan.co.nz]