Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Getting the MX Sport off the street

Posted by Kemper94 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Getting the MX Sport off the street
July 30, 2016 04:01PM
I think it is clear that the MX Sport is not and has not been a detector worthy of sale to the public. What needs to be done now is an attempt needs to be made to get as any of these machines back to White's as possible and/or practical.

I think the same venues that were used to promote this machine can be used to get the machines back to White's. Encouraging White's to do what they can in these venues may be helpful.

If you have any recommendations to get these machines back and to help people get a refund that may want one please let us know your thoughts. Keep in mind that all purchasers may not be as involved in social media as others. All attempts to inform the public about the problems with these machines, through social media, should be helpful.

If you have control of a website ,such as a forum or blog you can be helpful by notifying through there periodically, at least in the coming weeks.

Please be part of the solution and focus on getting these machines back to the manufacturer and minimizing the downtime others may experience.
Re: Getting the MX Sport off the street
July 30, 2016 04:52PM
They will make their way back to Whites. True detetorists who put many hours in will know if something is wrong with said unit and they will send them back to get fixed or get money back......the units that sit in someones closet will probably never see the light of day for a long time.
August 03, 2016 07:29PM
If anyone wants to part of the solution to the issues surrounding the MX Sport I invite you help inform the owners of the machine that there is no such thing as an MX Sport that is not defective.
While White's forum is doing a good job of downplaying the issues, I believe they too know there is no such thing as an MX Sport that is not defective and they have not said there is.
I think they will continue to slight the messenger of the facts surrounding this machine as shown on their forum today---

Administrator
Quote Originally Posted by auminesweeper View Post
Hey everyone I have just been told that someone received their MX-Sport with Made In China Stickers on It, So Now it can Not be claimed as "Made In America" because it is Only Assembled in America, This is a Mega Blow to find out this, Surely Someone in the US can make these Parts, I understand that some of the bits of the circuit board has to come from over seas but not major parts of the machine its self ??

It is a Sad day for Detecting Indeed,

J
This person wouldn't happen to have a name that rhymes with "Temper" would he?
Reply With Quote Reply With Quote
Today 07:42 AM #8
Silver Member
Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
This person wouldn't happen to have a name that rhymes with "Temper" would he?
No Sir he does not, As I avoid replying to that persons comments,

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let the pieces fall where they may but everyone that has purchased an MX Sport should be made aware of the issues. Might as well face reality although the BS is helping to let people know the issues better. Don't take the BS too seriously and keep the consumer of these machines in the forefront.

" We can beat around the bushes
We can get down to the bone
We can leave it in the parkin' lot but either way
There's gonna be a heartache tonight
A heartache tonight, I know, oh, I know
There'll be a heartache tonight
A heartache tonight, I know, woo! "

Turn it up-- [www.youtube.com]
August 03, 2016 07:54PM
I am so glad I dodged the bullet. i had my finger on the trigger.