Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Blisstool Rumors- Maybe Not Good News

Posted by relicstevemd 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Blisstool Rumors- Maybe Not Good News
August 04, 2016 08:16PM
I heard good source Blisstool price lower in USA due slow sales and lack improvement for US market. I saw one post that issue with newer V-6 unstable and coil issue. Steve
Re: Blisstool Rumors- Maybe Not Good News
August 04, 2016 08:20PM
Prices it seems have been lowered,,,but there are other detectors too,,with lower prices.
August 04, 2016 10:09PM
Going from the v5 to v6 I have seen better stability in areas hunted with the v5. Just like others that run multiple units the 6 is a tool and is used based on location and condition. A lot of folks try and run a unit way to hot thinking this is how to get the max from a unit thus making for a very unstable unit no matter the make. Hard to defend a unit that others already have a view on based of others and most of the time those folks have never swung it. Is it the do all machine...of course not but it performs in the areas I see that it would best fit my hunt.

As far as the price drop like David stated, other units are also dropping in price. Where this hurts us is in resale. Chevy vs Ford type thing, as long as your used to a unit and it is pulling in finds that's what it is about. Don't care if you have a Walmart special or high dollar unit...learning it to get the most out of it is key.
August 05, 2016 03:39AM
I seen post on UK and few USA in regards to V-6 even at low gain setting being unstable . I have few Friends whom hunt with the V-5 and more stable at higher gain settings vs the V-5. There issues with V-6 straight out from factory some V-6 are more stable and hotter then other. The due coil matter adjustment to each machine. The V-5 is the best to use full power stability vs the V-6, But sure Blisstoll wish push to end model. Steve

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/05/2016 03:40AM by relicstevemd.
August 05, 2016 03:25PM
It's not easy to break into the US market but Deus and the Racer did a great job

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
August 05, 2016 09:07PM
HA! You never let me down Lawrenzo.

HH
Mike