Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Silver Dime Tri-fecta, loads of Barbers, Tokens, Indians smiling bouncing smiley

Posted by Cal_cobra 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Silver Dime Tri-fecta, loads of Barbers, Tokens, Indians smiling bouncing smiley
August 05, 2016 06:59PM
Got out this morning with the Racer2 for a pretty productive hunt. Ended up with three Barber dimes (that may be a record for a single hunt for me), dates are 1893S, 1906S & 1914D. Also got two Indian heads, 1895 & 1898, two mercs 1918 & 1923, seven wheaties 1915S,1914S,1920S,1920,1936S,1938,1954S, a 1946 silver rosie, and a silver 1943P war nickel.

Landed three tokens, two older telephone tokens and one just says $2.50 DRINKS C.A. KLINKNER & CO. S.F..

Also got a tiny silver ring and a banded clay marble, pretty good hunt!

HH,
Brian
Re: Silver Dime Tri-fecta, loads of Barbers, Tokens, Indians smiling bouncing smiley
August 05, 2016 07:04PM
Whoa = nice thumbs down
Re: Silver Dime Tri-fecta, loads of Barbers, Tokens, Indians smiling bouncing smiley
August 05, 2016 07:07PM
That's an outstanding hunt, Brian. Very good hunting.thumbs down HH jim tn
August 05, 2016 07:22PM
Wow! That's a super nice hunt! WTG!!

Dean
August 05, 2016 07:34PM
Those are the hunts I dream about. Great job!!!
August 05, 2016 07:47PM
Three barber dimes!

Wow Brian, you might want to go spend a dollar on a lottery ticket today. hot smiley

That can make you happy all month.

Thanks for sharing.

HH
Mike
August 05, 2016 07:48PM
Terrific hunt Brian! Thank you for sharing.

Jeff
August 05, 2016 08:03PM
WOW!!! Great hunt! Hunt of a lifetime for many. That is a great day....Stuart
August 05, 2016 11:24PM
Thank you MRH, jim tn, bado1, Charles (Sabre)(Tx), Jeff (or), and search and recovery smileys with beer
August 05, 2016 11:26PM
Thanks Mike!

When I buy a lottery ticket, I like to get $5 of quick picks for the Super Lotto (or whatever's hot at the time)....but heck, let's be honest, that $5 is better spent on a new set of AA batteries for my detector - grinning smiley

HH,
Brian

Mike Hillis Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Three barber dimes!
>
> Wow Brian, you might want to go spend a dollar on
> a lottery ticket today. hot smiley
>
> That can make you happy all month.
>
> Thanks for sharing.
>
> HH
> Mike
August 06, 2016 02:52AM
nice haul!
August 06, 2016 02:55AM
Dang Dude..

Nice haul!!!

Congrats..

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
August 06, 2016 03:14AM
Well done.

Seeing your finds,,Makes me want to detect,,,but I don't have a site currently available due to tall weeds and grass.

Congrats on your finds...
August 06, 2016 03:19AM
WTG. Nice saves!
August 06, 2016 03:29AM
Is that all you found? <g>
Groucho Marx said he loved his cigars, but he did take them out (of his mouth) once in a while.

WTG!

Wayne

Pleasant Garden, NC
AT Max, Nokta Impact, MX Sport, Nokta FORS Relic, GPX 4800, Infinium, Racer, Deus, F75SE, Nautilus DMC II (order of acquisition, last to first)

Does an archeologist argue with a plow? A bureaucrat with a bulldozer?
August 06, 2016 05:26AM
Mad Skills? Yep. I'm also impressed with your site selection. Did you eyeball the marble? grinning smiley

Gonebeepin'

------------------------------------------------------------------

Just one more good target before I go.
August 06, 2016 11:02AM
Can't ask for a better hunt than that! Good deal!
August 06, 2016 11:07AM
now that is a good days haul! Congrats
August 06, 2016 09:40PM
Thanks everyone thumbs down

Gonebeepin' Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Mad Skills? Yep. I'm also impressed with your site
> selection. Did you eyeball the marble? grinning smiley
>
> Gonebeepin'

The marble was in a hole along with a wheatie I was digging. I really enjoy finding old marbles, I'm sure there's a ton of them at this site, but you can't detect them sad smiley
August 06, 2016 09:47PM
Congrats on the Barber dime tri-fecta, and a very good hunt.

Detecting since Feb, 2010
E-trac with 18"x15" SEF, 13" Ultimate coil, Pro coil, Minelab 8" coil, 4.5"x7" SEF, Sunray target probe
CTX3030 with 17"x13" DD coil, 11" DD coil
August 07, 2016 12:02AM
That looks like it was a fun hunt, Nice finds!
August 07, 2016 12:38AM
Man...that place was loaded, I've lucked into a few hunt spots like that, ....fun ain't it?
August 07, 2016 03:03AM
cobra, I know where you'll be tomorrow......awesome finds in an awesome location....
August 07, 2016 03:08AM
Awesome-sauce!!!