Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Selling Barely Used XP Deus - Murfreesboro, TN

Posted by AlanTN 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Selling Barely Used XP Deus - Murfreesboro, TN
August 11, 2016 08:39PM
I am selling my barely touched XP Deus Metal Detector.

I bought the detector a few months back, and have only been out with it for about 30 minutes in my yard. I cannot justify keeping it the way my schedule is, although I really, really, want to keep it.
I just feel like I won't get to use it enough, and would like to sell it on to someone who will get to use it and enjoy the amazing detector.

I have added some great programs to it that are included in the book "The XP Deus Metal Detector Hand book" by Andy Sabisch, as well as some other recommended programs.

The detector will come with everything but the FX-02 Wired backphone headphones, which are very inexpensive ($20) and can be found online easily, also, any headphone will work just as well.
Also included is the book I mentioned above.
The waterproof kit has never been used.

Would prefer face to face sale, some trades welcome with cash. Will setup eBay sale if needed, but, only for the right price due to fees.

$1000 Cash, $1100 eBay. I am not sure where to price it, I paid $1300+tax a few months ago.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/11/2016 09:45PM by AlanTN.
Re: Selling Barely Used XP Deus - Murfreesboro, TN
August 11, 2016 09:40PM
Asking price?
Re: Selling Barely Used XP Deus - Murfreesboro, TN
August 11, 2016 09:46PM
I just updated the post with a price.

Thanks