Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Worst day of my life...........

Posted by markg 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Worst day of my life...........
January 28, 2011 11:34PM
My DAD died this morning.
Re: Worst day of my life...........
January 28, 2011 11:51PM
Sorry for your loss.
Best wishes Mike
January 28, 2011 11:56PM
I am truly sorry for your loss. I haven't had to deal with losing a close family member yet so I can't even begin to imagine your pain. Know that all of us here on the forum are thinking of you as you cope with your loss.
January 29, 2011 01:08AM
Sorry for your loss, prayers go out for you and your family.
January 29, 2011 02:03AM
I'm sure all of us are very sorry for the loss of your loved one, and the grief you are experiencing.
Here are some scriptures that brought me comfort when I was going through the loss of a loved one, may they do the same for you.

Isaiah 25:8, 9 / John 5:28, 29 / John 11: 25, 26 / Psalms 146: / Luke 7: 11-16 8: 49-56

Take care.
Aaron

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 01/29/2011 02:32AM by Aaron.
January 29, 2011 02:36AM
So sorry for the loss of your Dad !!...... God be with you and your family at this time .......Sincerely, Jim
January 29, 2011 03:23AM
Been there with both my Mom and Dad and think of them every day..My Dad was an actor for over 40 years so I look at a lot of the shows I have saved to laugh and cry but I always think of both of my parents..Be strong

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
January 29, 2011 05:38AM
Mark,

My condolences to you and your family.
January 29, 2011 12:49PM
Prayers sent!
January 29, 2011 01:12PM
Mark,
So sorry to hear of your loss. Please accept my condolences on the loss of your father, and know many of us are praying for you and your family.
January 30, 2011 12:03AM
sorry for your loss mark!!!!!!!!! prayers said for you and your loved ones!!
February 02, 2011 12:59AM
HI Markg, My SINCERE C-O-N-D-O-L-E-N-C-E-S to YOU & your FAMILY!! I lost my Father 4yrs. & 8 days prior to your Dad's Passing, and I MISS HIM
EVERY DAY & STILL TALK TO HIM EVERY DAY!! My DAD was 93yrs. YOUNG, and he died THROUGH MEDICAL INCOMPETENCE, which
STILL HAUNTS ME to this DAY!! He also died 2 1/2 Weeks before his 94th Birthday!! I get E-X-T-R-E-M-E-L-Y ANGRY when I think about it, but
I try to focuss on my BELIEF IN GOD, that GOD HAS A PLAN for ALL OF US, and WE JUST HAVE TO ACCEPT THAT!!

I HOPE HE DID NOT SUFFER TOO MUCH!! I also LIKE TO THINK, that THEY are in a BETTER WORLD than THIS S-C-R-E-W-E-D UP ONE!!
May GOD BLESS your DAD, and SHED HIS GRACE on YOU & the FAMILY!! Les Robinson
February 02, 2011 12:30PM
Thanks everyone.
February 02, 2011 11:33PM
Mark,

My sincere empathy for the loss of your Dad. Hold it together and be strong!