Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

F70

Posted by Roy (GA) 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
F70
May 30, 2008 12:50AM
Hey Tom:

Have you tried the F70 yet? If so, what do you think?
Re: F70
May 30, 2008 01:27AM
Roy,

No, I have not touched one yet. Nothing to report here. Maybe others can chime in.
Kas
June 02, 2008 10:58AM
I've noticed that some online detector sites have removed the f-70 from their listing of detectors for sale.

The mid-March deadline for sales to begin have long past.

Ken
June 23, 2008 03:51PM
I have an F70 now and I'm impressed. The build quality is fine for a light detector and it has the kind of lightning fast response that I've heard the F75s have. But, it is different in a bunch of subtle ways than any detector I've used before and I'm hoping somebody is going to write a decent book on the Fisher F-Series of detectors, because the documentation that comes with it is extremely poor and actually assumes you've used a detector before (I have, but that is beside the point). I can say that is has better depth capability than the MXT I've been using for the last two years. I discovered this by using the slow sweep speed option on a known target that the MXT barely picks up on and the F70 clearly picks it up and identifies it as a good target at 11".