Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

NO IMPACT

Posted by sonny(IN) 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
NO IMPACT
September 06, 2016 09:56AM
this year is starting to wind down little by little and still have heard nothing about the Impact. I am wanting to try something new and different and it seems whites is not the answer. I was hoping the Impact would come out. I just bought a cz5 as I had no unit and still like the cz5. Waiting on the IMPACT. Still think the e trac is hard to beat for old deep silver.
Re: NO IMPACT
September 06, 2016 11:16AM
The posts coming out of the Nokta/Makro have slowed down. The headphones for the Racer 2 have yet to be released here. It has been way to dry for me to hunt anyways. The places I hunt I can't kill the grass. But ever since the political thing in Turkey it seems the relationship has taken a hit. I could be wrong, but I watch all the forums and the communication has dried up.
September 06, 2016 12:28PM
The headphone were no good at first in the UK, but they are susposed to be fixed now.
I never understood the pre order setup, that's the type of thing you see when a business is looking funding from say a bank, they show they have x amount or orders before fundings agreed, probably wrong though.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/06/2016 12:31PM by ghound.
September 06, 2016 02:06PM
Sonny keep the CZ-5 and Pick up another Etrac and you will have all your deep coin needs covered. Nuff said.
September 06, 2016 02:25PM
I could not agree more. playing golf for now but got permission to hunt the golf course this fall. went there years ago and found some silver and indian head pennies. The course for from the 1920 era
September 06, 2016 03:28PM
I think they were trying to grow their company too fast.

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
September 06, 2016 04:25PM
I think they're trying to make sure the bugs are worked out of the Impact before they release it.

If you're in a hurry to try something new, you could try the White's MX Sport >grinning smiley<
September 06, 2016 09:05PM
Etrac & CZ5

Is there nothing in the Makro/Nokta line up that can foot it with those two you mention sonny(IN)?

Fors CoRe ??
Fors Relic?
Racer2?
CF77?

How do they compare in comparison in your area & why do you think the Impact will be suitable for you?

[www.earthscan.co.nz]
September 06, 2016 10:28PM
I'm sure the impact will make quite the -------------

IMPACT...winking smiley

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
September 06, 2016 10:48PM
if it comes out real soon, would that be a "sudden impact"?
September 06, 2016 10:58PM
Ole' Keith Southern is probably swingin' one as We speak!
September 06, 2016 11:26PM
Cal_cobra Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I think they're trying to make sure the bugs are
> worked out of the Impact before they release it.
>
>
> If you're in a hurry to try something new, you
> could try the White's MX Sport >grinning smiley<

Yep and double yep grinning smiley
September 07, 2016 12:00AM
So far out Turkish pals have produced a run of good to excellent machines of what might be called the "T2 type".

Now they seem to be developing something actually new. That is awfully hard - "something new" detectors come along once a decade or so.

Let's be patient and see what they come up with.

Rick Kempf
Gold Canyon AZ- where there is no gold
September 07, 2016 12:36AM
lytle78 Wrote:
> So far out Turkish pals have produced a run of
> good to excellent machines of what might be called
> the "T2 type".
>
> Now they seem to be developing something actually
> new. That is awfully hard - "something new"
> detectors come along once a decade or so.
>
> Let's be patient and see what they come up with.

but won't the Impact just be another "T2 type" VLF with more features and better ergos?
nothing wrong with that, especially the improved ergos but nothing revolutionary, just a further
evolutionary process.....nothing has come along to challenge FBS tech.....still waiting for a lightweight
challenger (with exemplary balance and ergos)....
September 07, 2016 02:02AM
Harold,ILL. Wrote:
> Ole' Keith Southern is probably swingin' one as We
> speak!

Not So much of the Ole, he is Only 21, he has just had a hard Life is all. grinning smileygrinning smileygrinning smiley

John.
September 07, 2016 03:03AM
He is actually younger then
Myself. He came out of the womb with a Detector in Hand. LOL!
NO IMPACT
September 07, 2016 03:22AM
VERY HOT and DRY summer here. Makes it tough to hunt private yards. Need to figure out a water option for next year.

And still NO IMPACT.

Rich (Utah)

------------------------------------------------------------------

Just one more good target before I go.
September 07, 2016 03:35AM
Hopefully they get it right. I'd really like a machine that offers the ability to drop down to the 6hz-8hz range and smack zinc/minie' balls targets up to high conductors like alot of the old whites and fisher's, paired with a modern DD coil while retaining the racer swing characteristics.

Also an actual useful all metal mode would be great. In my ground AM on the core and racer are identical to disc depth wise. The only use I have for it is sizing up iron.
September 07, 2016 03:39PM
I would have to say that the more time it takes for it to be released the more time to update or change the software and maybe tweak it more. It's not like another company has released something we can't live without. It should be worth the waitsmileys with beer

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

September 07, 2016 04:13PM
Hello all! We are still here and working hard to get the Impact to you guys.
We are making some updates based on our initial tests here.
Thank you for your patience!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/08/2016 08:41AM by Nokta Detectors.
September 07, 2016 04:47PM
Awesome!.. and very much on time response.
September 07, 2016 05:49PM
Is Minelab not putting out a new detector this year as well, and some new stuff from deus, if so it would probably make sense for other smaller manufacturers to hold off incase their new detector becomes old tech overnight?
A lightweight etrac that didn't null in iron, as fast as a deus, wireless etc just take my money now!
September 07, 2016 10:37PM
You have to stay one step ahead and not have to look back. Do something on the impact we can't live without and I'm in..It seems the deus new update is not going to be a game changer unless you get the new coil. I would rather spend my money on the impact

LowBoy

[www.youtube.com]

September 08, 2016 12:49AM
Nokta Detectors Wrote:
> Hello all! We are still here and working hard to
> get the Impact to you guys.
> We are making some updates based on our intial
> tests here.
> Thank you for your patience!

I hope your engineers took to heart that so many expressed the importance of multi-freq vs single frequency (or better yet, the ability to do either). The White's V3i already does both...

Thanks!
September 08, 2016 07:07AM
Nokta Detectors Wrote:
> Hello all! We are still here and working hard to
> get the Impact to you guys.
> We are making some updates based on our intial
> tests here.
> Thank you for your patience!

What a Great Company,,,

I like the fact that these people come here and give us hope for the future with their comments, How can you not like the fact that they treat you as part of the company and keep you in the Loop, haha,

Great People and a Great Company.

John.