Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Looking for...Bandido 2 umax

Posted by Whimpster 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Looking for...Bandido 2 umax
October 13, 2016 08:33PM
Anyone have a .Bandido 2 umax there looking to sell..must be in excellent condition.
And willing to ship to Canada...

Cheers Bob.
Re: Looking for...Bandido 2 umax
October 13, 2016 09:41PM
........If you don't have luck finding a Bandido ll µMax a new Outlaw is just as good and has better iron discrimination.
October 15, 2016 08:49PM
Hombre,

I've never really looked at the Outlaw...you say it's comparable to the Bandido 2 uMax.
Anyone else...want a chime in on the subject...I'd like to here any pro's and con's between the two.

Cheers Bob.

Hombre Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ........If you don't have luck finding a Bandido
> ll µMax a new Outlaw is just as good and has
> better iron discrimination.
October 15, 2016 09:33PM
They're about the same except for the audio frequency. The Bandido is higher pitched. The operating freq is the same. They are both ED120. The Outlaw has a retune button instead of switch. I think that's about it. They are the same family of machine.

The Bandido uses numbers on the disc dial, the Outlaw uses metal type markers.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/15/2016 09:35PM by walnut.
October 15, 2016 10:54PM
I have had both at the same time and tested thethem against one another on the same targets. The Bandido 2 micromax seems a little hotter than the outlaw and my Bandido 2 was deeper on the same targets. I still have the Bandido 2 micromax and sold the outlaw.