Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

New AT Pro, is this old news?

Posted by ghound 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
New AT Pro, is this old news?
October 14, 2016 07:46PM
[md-hunter.com]

An AT Pro2 and a new waterproof Fisher.
Re: New AT Pro, is this old news?
October 14, 2016 09:02PM
I guess it's "new news"! smiling smiley-----I hadn't seen it anyway.----Thanks for posting.
October 15, 2016 03:59PM
If you are a water hunter that is good news they should make a new flagship to keep up with Deus and the new impact that is said to be coming out soon. Fisher oh well they just dropped the ball along with some other companies. You are only on top for so long and then you have to let the bigger boys take their turn.

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
October 15, 2016 04:35PM
New AT Pro

"It's New News but Old 'cos we've been anticipating an upgraded ATP for about 2 years at this stage: it's been out since 2010 so 6 years is a long time to run with the same platform.

I've recently Field Tested the European version of it - AT Pro International and in that I outlined how "jaded" it looks now in it's B & W 'plumage!' (to run in December edition of UK 'Treasure Hunting')

A Good detector but needs upgrading and hopefully that will come to pass very soon indeed?"