Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Where's Kevin B??

Posted by 88junior 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Where's Kevin B??
October 26, 2016 11:47PM
I haven't seen him post in a while and thought I'd see if anyone has heard from him. I hope all is well with him.
Re: Where's Kevin B??
October 27, 2016 01:49AM
I've been meaning to post a thread asking the same thing. Hope he is alright.
October 27, 2016 02:17AM
Wow guys...was thinking the same thing a few days ago. Kevin is a great guy...would give you the shirt off his back. Hope he is ok, the family well and he is just busy.

He always cracks me up because at one point he was getting a new detector every week..and in between would get another Deus !
October 27, 2016 12:49PM
Kevin is definitely one of a kind and I enjoy reading his post.
November 20, 2016 08:17PM
Here I am guys. I got me a deer yesterday, so I am now searching for my next detector. I have been reading on the Racer2 and Fors Relic, and even considered a CTX3030 (but with my luck, I'll get one that has the frozen screen problem). I need a detector that will reach down (don't we all?) and hit bullets and buttons that my Deus is low-toning on, as it does when the bullet is just below the edge of the Deus's detection. In other words, if the bullet/button is around 9 inches sown (in damp ground) then my Deus will merely low-tone as it passes over them. I have been using the wired backphones with it cause they were cheaper. But I got some cash put back and I just cannot make my mind up. Heck, I may just get another F75SE (another crapshoot) and plop a 13 inch Ultimate on it.
Anyway, I appreciate the concern, gentlemen and wish y'all a very Happy Thanksgiving.
November 21, 2016 06:08AM
Good to hear from you Kevin. I'm all the time looking for the newest deepest detector ever but I just haven't found it yet. In my soil which is the same as Keith Southern's soil I only live a short drive from him, I think the deepest detector I've swung in my soil would be a Etrac but it's slow recovery kills me in iron even using two tone ferrous. So I am now swinging a Teknetics T2 classic and it gets good depth and has lightning fast recovery speed.