Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Shoot out G2....T2

Posted by Lawrenzo 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Shoot out G2....T2
February 07, 2011 07:45AM
I had a shoot out with a friend at a sight that we are building a Dr. office at. Best finds wins a dinner. G2 first finds a loud tone silver war nickel, second tone a broken gold chain...some pull tabs some nails then a silver madalion, then a silver turtle, forgive my spelling. The chain hit like there were many targets under the coil but it hit hard, never have I found a chain that was so easy hear. An old toy car and then a silver earing and then the matching earing. I had enough silver and gold to feed the whole crew and then some. They had just torn down an old house. My friend with the T2 is the same friend that spanked me on the video I just posted. Finchdog found a few cool things but I was spot on, It reminded me when I hunted with my best friend Rybo in Marin at schools and parks and how we would bet on who would find the most or the best targets.

But I was stunned how fast the G2 was and how it hit on all the different targets. I ended with about four nickels and the silver one. I have not used my LTD or the 8000 but I love the LTD with the 5DD got a new 5DD for the G2 and have had better depth then the one I had for the 8000. Even no it is used on both machines I think it a better coil.

I would like to see more coils designed but for now I have all the detectors that I need till they come out with the next level! Say more depth and a way to read trash from gold.....I would pay for that...Thanks again to Mike Scott and Dave J for all of their energy they have put into our hobby. It really helps make my fight with cancer worth fighting when I can get into this hobby and forget about my health for a few hours.

And thanks to this forum I read it each morning and learn each day to be a better hunter. And of course thanks NASA TOM for your support and energy. And thanks to all you smart guys on this forum that make me think about what you are doing and what I am doing and how we can do it better if we all stick together.

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/08/2011 02:48AM by Lawrenzo.
Re: Shoot out G2....T2
February 07, 2011 07:49AM
Dude, I didn't know you were sick, I'm very sorry to hear that. I'll raise a few pints in your honor.
February 07, 2011 10:18AM
My thoughts are with you. I enjoy your videos. Fight the fight.
February 07, 2011 11:57AM
Lawrenzo, stay on the high side of positive. You are one of the reasons I come to this forum, for your posts, knowlege and videos.
Hang tough, we will be rooting for you.
February 08, 2011 12:11AM
LCPM...............how about:

Honey
Bananas
Hot lemon water
Oranges
Sweet Potatoes

CEASE using Anti-perspirant
CEASE drinking ANYTHING out of aluminum cans

Cancer loves fatty tissue......and raw sugar (like candy).

(((( I'm forgetting something ))))
Lots of fresh air.........
February 08, 2011 02:02AM
Keep detecting Low-Boy............cancer doesn't seem to like positive emotions.......and positive emotions don't like cancer.
We're pulling for ya...........
Do take some time each day for positive visualization/meditation.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/08/2011 02:05AM by TerraDigger.
Sorry to hear of your ailment lawrenzo
February 09, 2011 12:12AM
You will be in my prayer's........

Sounds like ya'll had fun

Keith
February 09, 2011 12:49AM
Enjoyed the video and best of luck on your treatment. Keep diggin' those beeps!
Watched the video this evening
February 09, 2011 02:08AM
Go T2........rah rah rah

(new T2 ownersmiling smiley)
February 09, 2011 02:57AM
LowBoy you are in all our prayers!!! I second Ozzie's statement, you are one of those I anxiously await the next post from, Thank you!!

On the subject of cancer.......I am passing this story along, unconfirmed, but anyway: I have been told by someone in the medical community that the cure for cancer was discovered in 1921 and a Nobel prize in medicine was awarded for it....then retracted. If you research Nobel prize winners in medicine you will see that 1921 is one of the only (if not the only) year that the award is listed as "not presented". According to the story the cure was oxygen. Oxygen in the bloodstream. Oxygen in the bloodstream can be increased naturally by maintaining the proper PH level in your body. That PH level can be adjusted and controlled through our diet.

I'm not sayin', I'm just sayin'.......I have read up on this topic and it seems very logical. As a matter of fact I had this discussion this evening with my sister, after she called to inform me that her MRI results came back today showing a tumor on her brain. Her first neuro appointment is next Wednesday and until then I will continue to repeat the word "benign"!!

Thanks again Lawrenzo....and keep the faith!

Dave
February 09, 2011 03:42AM
This might be one of the best post I have ever read

LowboY....keep swinging my friend.....u will win the battle.
February 09, 2011 09:33PM
LowBoY.....Keep on keepin on !!!......I always enjoy reading your posts .......One thing good to eat from my understanding is Asparagus !!... Grind it up and eat a 1/2 a cup in the morning , and a 1/2 a cup at night ..... You're in my prayers .....Sincerely, Jim
February 10, 2011 12:06AM
Jim......that's it. That's what I was forgetting. Thank you!
February 10, 2011 05:23AM
Lawrenzo, I wasn't aware of your health situation. My prayers go out to you. I consider you a forum friend as well as a skilled dirt fisher whose posts I enjoy and learn from.

Tom, I wasn't aware of a potential problem with aluminum cans. I don't think aluminum itself is a potential carcinogen, is it the way it reacts with the acidity and/or carbonation in the soda?
Aluminum in the diet is incredibly toxic........
February 10, 2011 05:36AM
This has been known for decades but swept under the rug for the 'economic' reasons of industry.
Re: Aluminum in the diet is incredibly toxic........
February 10, 2011 10:36PM
True and.......

TRUE!!!!!!!!! (In that order)
Tri
February 10, 2011 11:24PM
Lowboy, Godspeed, you also will be in my prayers. Tom, I am not sure what you left out, but anyone that has read Edgar Cayce knows well:

"The Mind Is the Builder", Attitude is a biggie.

Tri.