Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Protect your Head........

Posted by TerraDigger 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Protect your Head........
February 08, 2011 04:11AM
......on your detector. The high quality covers used on golf club woods make excellent protection for the newer First Texas detectors control heads when transporting. Bring the bad boy into the golf shop to ensure a proper fit. BTW...the golf shop personnel get a kick out of it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/08/2011 04:13AM by TerraDigger.
Re: Protect your Head........
February 08, 2011 04:01PM
TeraD, I can see you pulling up to a spot to hunt, unloading a big golf bag with detectors with club covers on them scratching your chin thinking,.. Hmmmm what
would be the right one to use here, putting your gloves on, taking one out, pulling off the cover, swinging it, doing a ground balance, checking for emi......
Good idea though.
LMAO...ya got me Ozzie....smiling smiley
February 08, 2011 05:01PM
The weird thing is............I can see your scenario plain as day in my mind........scary!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/08/2011 05:09PM by TerraDigger.
Is there a limit of 14 detectors in the bag?
February 08, 2011 05:43PM
nt

“Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear or a fool from any direction.”
February 08, 2011 09:55PM
A guy on another forum from Canada wraps his AT Pro in a brite RED wool hat that has the ties that go under your chin and he ties it on his AT Pro and uses hand warmers to keep it warm while hunting in 10 degree weather .....Now THAT'S dedication !!!.....Jim
February 09, 2011 01:18AM
How does he dig Jim? smiling smiley