Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Waterproof Racer 3 ?

Posted by Sand dog 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Waterproof Racer 3 ?
December 08, 2016 07:07PM
Just seen post on finds forum or md hunter. Hope this is true!

John
Re: Waterproof Racer 3 ?
December 09, 2016 10:52AM
FYI - that is not true.
It is true that we are working on waterproof units BUT it is not a Racer 3 and it is only at the concept stage.
Hope this helps.
December 09, 2016 03:46PM
As always FANTASTIC communication by the Manufacturer, in this instance, to dispel rumor.

I've never seen such [ interaction ] between end user and maker!
White's jumped on the wagon this year but other makers aren't so vocal. During the early years I wasn't allowed interact on fora when it was clear that many end users really did want 'someone' to chime in on a New Product etc.

Well done Dilek (Makro)

Des D
December 09, 2016 06:34PM
Nice to know there's a Makro/Nokta water machine at least in the "conceptual" stage at this point thumbs down

Gives us hope that we'll see something new/different hit the market in the not so distant future over and above the same old 5/6 units of the last 20 yrs for water hunting!
December 10, 2016 11:40PM
Nothing like a good rumor, hammered - lol

You gotta love Nokta (Dilek) and how well they interact with the public -

[www.earthscan.co.nz]
December 11, 2016 02:48AM
Thanks for squashing that rumor. Glad to hear a waterproof machine is in the works from Nokta/makro the company that is always there to quickly fix any problems we may have and stand by their product beyond expectations and build useful machines that we need. I look forward to future N/M machines. Thanks

John