Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Posted by Nokta Detectors 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!
December 23, 2016 04:04PM
Hello all.

I wish all of you a merry Christmas and a happy New Year on behalf of my team and company.

THANK YOU for a great 2016 and your support guys!

Dilek Gonulay
Sales and Marketing Manager
Nokta & Makro Detectors

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!
December 23, 2016 04:40PM
I like the looks of the-------------impactsmiling bouncing smiley

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
December 23, 2016 04:56PM
Dilek, Merry Christmas and happy new year to you and the team........and a BIG! thank you for re-setting the bar in customer service.
December 23, 2016 06:28PM
"Happy Christmas to you Dilek! And all at Makro"
December 23, 2016 06:45PM
I didn't think I could look forward any more than I already do to the impending Impact, but wow!
Merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous new year right back at you and all our friends at Nokta and Makro!
cool smiley

Past(or)Tom
Using a Legend, a Deus 2, an Equinox 800, a Tarsacci MDT 8000, & a few others...
with my beloved, fading Corgi, Sadie

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/24/2016 07:16PM by Pasttom.
December 23, 2016 06:45PM
Can't wait to get one of them! Merry Christmas to you all also.
December 23, 2016 06:46PM
Looking forward to your new products in 2017, keep up the good work!
December 23, 2016 06:52PM
Now that's a Santa that I can believe in. Merry Christmas.
December 23, 2016 08:54PM
Merry Christmas to all at Nokta/Makro keep up the great work!!! I can't wait to get an Impact in my hands! And I look forward to a waterproof machine. Thanks

John
December 23, 2016 11:33PM
Super work,,,,setting the bar for others to match.

Happy holidays.

Look forward to seeing your future products.
December 24, 2016 03:53AM
So Dilek, according to the picture you are planning to hand deliver my Impact to me when available?
December 24, 2016 12:40PM
Rod, I can picture that happening......and in that scene I see an Impact wrapped around your neck by your lovely wife as Dilek as rides off in the sleigh, laughing.

Merry Christmas
December 24, 2016 03:11PM
ozzie Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Rod, I can picture that happening......and in that
> scene I see an Impact wrapped around your neck by
> your lovely wife as Dilek as rides off in the slei
> gh, laughing.
>
> Merry Christmas

LOL grinning smiley

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone at Mak/Nok too Dilek

can't wait for the Impact's debut!

MRH
Wayne
December 24, 2016 03:53PM
Wow! I was "ripped off" as a kid! I had to sit on some fat, old man's lap lmao. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to Nokta / Makro Detectors.
December 24, 2016 06:24PM
I would love to have one of each of those under my tree this year.
December 25, 2016 10:41AM
And to you Dilek and all and Makro/Nokta.... Keep up the great work
December 25, 2016 01:20PM
Merry Xmas to you Dilek & the staff at Nokta/Makro - You guys are the best of the best - Be safe & I cant wait, like the others, for your next Impact smileys with beer

[www.earthscan.co.nz]
December 26, 2016 01:23AM
i want one !! eye popping smiley
December 26, 2016 02:35AM
I have a ZERO-TOLERANCE policy for any/all Mfr's and/or dealers of whom 'take self-imposed free-liberty' to improperly "use/hi-jack" this forum for "Marketing" purposes. It (unsuspectingly) has many negative & untrustworthy far-reaching implications/complications.......and will 'corrupt' a forum is short-order. Yet, (to "appear" to contradict myself......and 'said' policy)......... Nokta/Makro are (justifiably) a bit different. Yes...... they somewhat "Market" their products here; yet, the "Marketing" aspect is such a 'distant-secondary' intent of theirs. Rather........ there is SO much more 'behind-the-scenes'......... than meets the eye. Collectively ........... "WE" (the members of this forum)..... are quite 'different' than many other forums. "WE" are serious/attention-to-detail/in-the-blood hunters. Because of this.......... nearly everything that we say on this forum.......... is taken into engineering 'consideration' by Nokta/Makro. Never in my life ....have I seen/witnessed such a "vibrantly-responsive" entity. A marriage of engineer-to-end-user....... with full, publicly professed, up-front, in-the-open communications. Their primary is: 'burning-passion' for conceptual engineering...... coupled with 'follow-through' ....... into incorporation in their products....... all the way to...and including..... end-user resultants. Full spectrum. We have been the 'steering-committee' for N/M. Lest we take this for granted..... nor shall we forsake. They take the heat from us.....and they take the good from us. . . . . . . and turn all of it into a 'positive'. Yes, Nokta/Makro needs money to survive/thrive; yet, I think N/M has more "completeness" ........ and fun in life.......with the full 360-Degree circle of "engineering"................ NOT so much with strictly 'marketing'. It shows in their final product(s). Hence; my engineering-to-engineering (and) engineering-to-end-user acceptance. And.............................. sometimes.............................. I feel like they do not want to 'sell' products to us; yet/rather........... get them into our hands............ so they can see "how they did"............ and.......... 'what we think'. And ........ to have fun & new discoveries.

My thoughts.
December 26, 2016 05:54AM
Yes Tom.

What WE are seeing is Groundbreaking.

The design team from the Aesthetic Looks to the programmed Internals are very committed........... TO SEE WHAT WE THINK!!!

They are very how should I say Driven and very much ECSTATIC of the product outcome in terms of showing they want people to know they are here to give them what they want.

great times!!

exacting write-up!

Dilek Merry Christmas to yalls whole Company.

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/28/2016 03:01AM by Keith Southern.
December 26, 2016 07:10AM
That Dilek in the pic is sure one good looking babe wow!!! eye popping smiley