Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Forum PM problems

Posted by Daniel Tn 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Forum PM problems
January 02, 2017 10:51PM
I have been trying to send PM message replies but keep getting the white page error when trying to do so. I just sent a few the other day and they went through fine and was receiving them too. Today I can't do that. Is anybody else having trouble sending them?

Edit -- I can send them to some people and some people it wont let me send to.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/02/2017 11:48PM by Daniel Tn.
Re: Forum PM problems
January 03, 2017 12:27AM
I'm having that same trouble Daniel.-----I seem to receive the incoming P.M.'s ok but can't send them out.
January 03, 2017 12:53AM
Yeah same here I've posted about it too..

I get messages but cant answer them..

It's hard for me to log onto the forum too..takes multiple tries..

Oh well is what it is...

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
January 03, 2017 01:03AM
PMs seem to ve working proper,,,,as far as being able to receive and send,,,,when I do send message,,do get blank screen,,,and have to reopen forum page to reenter forum.

Folks that are having trouble logging on,,,,suggestion:: just don't log off.
January 03, 2017 01:07AM
How do you not log off??LOL

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
January 03, 2017 01:34AM
I haven't logged on in a couple months.
Sometimes,,I have to,,I think it is when Wild Wally is resetting server.
January 03, 2017 01:39AM
I can send and receive them from TnSharpshooter and it works fine without an error screen.

Apparently I can send them out even though it gives the error screen when I do...there's just no indicator that it has went through.

I saw the posts some of you had made on it but I wasn't experiencing the same thing at that time...this just seems to have started for me today.
January 04, 2017 12:23AM
I can send/receive them too but the error screen shows when you send one.
January 04, 2017 12:45AM
It shows a white page "HTTP Error 500" if that helps any.
January 04, 2017 11:38PM
All of these issues are caused by one bad apple thanks Kemper you piece if crap!!
January 04, 2017 11:46PM
Hmm never Know ,,could still be here under a OLDER name and persona,,, LOL..

Things aren't always as the seem is it??

Keith

-Nikola Tesla
January 05, 2017 01:14AM
I told you guys that sap was trying to get this forum shut down.------Well, he didn't get that accomplished---but--he sure did cause a lot of disruptions & grief for many.----------Thanks a lot for your great contributions Kemper, you egghead--none of this could/would have been possible without you!
January 05, 2017 02:51AM
Oh he is still here lurking for sure. He followed my post here with the CTX bullet video to YouTube and tried to start his crap in the video comments there. I shut him down pretty quick.
January 05, 2017 07:44AM
Aside from all the problems listed I noticed that the PM page does not allow all messages to be viewed. In other words there is no next page identification so PM's on another page can't be viewed.
January 05, 2017 02:58PM
Daniel Tn Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Oh he is still here lurking for sure. He followed
> my post here with the CTX bullet video to YouTube
> and tried to start his crap in the video comments
> there. I shut him down pretty quick.

The looser did the same thing to me, nice that you can delete comments and block loosers on youtube.
January 05, 2017 04:44PM
I have got to assume Wally is working on the issues. I guess he is a one man show, other than Tom D, in keeping this forum up and running.

Other forums have larger "teams" to keep things going. Appreciate all you do Wally!!