DeepTech detectors
February 27, 2017 05:55PM
Don't hear much on the DeepTech detectors. Was wondering how they compare to the Nakro & Nokta detectors. Curious about depth,discrimination,build quality,etc. Be getting some tax $$$ back soon and am weighing all my options. Thank.
Re: DeepTech detectors
February 27, 2017 06:05PM
It seems to be promised to release a new model.
Vista Smart Plus interesting.

Vista Smart Plus

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/27/2017 06:07PM by vfp7.
February 27, 2017 06:09PM
Always fancied the Warrior with both sensitivity and gain controls, but I've now got that and more from the other Bulgarian manufacturer!
February 27, 2017 06:15PM
What is gain control? increased depth or more amplified sound?? my guess are usually wrong spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
February 27, 2017 06:51PM
On the GM5 it boosts the audio on faint signals, there's separate sensitivity and a power boost option !

guvmore Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What is gain control? increased depth or more ampl
> ified sound?? my guess are usually wrong spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
February 27, 2017 07:20PM
OK I will be honest I'm Deeptech dealer but in Warsaw - Poland - Europe. But I'm using this metal detector from few years. I was sell my Deus when I was get dirst Smart demo unit. But if you want to know true opinion ask Keith about it.
February 27, 2017 11:24PM
I just picked up a used Vista Gold only ben out a couple times with it but man its fast in heavy iron sites picks out the non ferrous very well. Build quality is ok this one is a little loose but not to bad easy to swing. Dont disc much past foil. Good cellar hole machine two tones only, i got the 11" coil hope to get a smaller one sometime. I havent dug anything real deep yet but it sure picks up small non ferous stuff. Hope this helps good luck

Red Racer~cz6~Vista Gold~ Pro Pointer
February 28, 2017 01:07AM
SkiWhiz Wrote:
> Don't hear much on the DeepTech detectors. Was won
> dering how they compare to the Nakro & Nokta detec
> tors. Curious about depth,discrimination,build qua
> lity,etc. Be getting some tax $$$ back soon and am
> weighing all my options. Thank.

Ski, the DeepTechs trump the Tesoros. Keith has a bunch videos made about them https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kexo5kN0RA0
They just don't disc past small foil and if that's as high as you would normally hunt with a Tesoro, then you would like them. Control boxes are a bit bigger than the Tejon.

DeepTech Vista X with 3 search coils.
Works for me
February 28, 2017 02:53AM
Some of the best no frills relic machines made. If you want to pull good targets out of nail carpets without digging any nails they are perfect. Had my vista gold for a few years now and it will be staying in my arsenal for a while longer. It is a pleasure to use and out performs my Deus at most of my CW relic sites where I dig anything but nails.
The Gold nailed a silver 3 cent piece in heavy nails that I had been over numerous times with several other machines in a little 20 by 40 ft area where a hotel was burned down during the early part of the CW.
February 28, 2017 03:11AM
You missed it by a few years. Back then, they were the hot topic of this forum and nearly everybody here had either the Gold or Smart...some had both. Then interest just waned on them; don't hardly hear anything on them anymore.
February 28, 2017 02:36PM
Yes a lot of detectorists are as bad as the video gaming crowd. Get all excited by a new game/machine and in a few weeks/months on to the latest greatest. The problem with the DeepTech machines is they are not flashy enough with bright screens,bell and whistles galore with endless adjustments. Rather they are just simple no frills machines that perform extremely well with little wasted time tuning and retuning them for ever site you hunt.
February 28, 2017 04:30PM
They were popular in the UK when Gary [detecting] was selling them, think he had some input into a UK model.
I choose my detectors to do the job in hand, couldn't care less how it looks etc but some folk do.
February 28, 2017 04:43PM
Now Gary is working for XP. So he ca't sell it official. This is my job at this moment winking smiley But Gary made his own model Sprite. With coke check button.
February 28, 2017 05:37PM
I had noticed Gary and XP were joined at the hip.

HH
Mike
February 28, 2017 05:45PM
Yo may want to check out the impact coming soon....

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
February 28, 2017 07:14PM
This thread is about Deeep...tech detectors, not surface scratchers lol

Lawrenzo Wrote:
> Yo may want to check out the impact coming soon...
> .
February 28, 2017 07:48PM
ghound Wrote:
> This thread is about Deeep...tech detectors, not s
> urface scratchers lol
>
> Lawrenzo Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Yo may want to check out the impact coming soon.
> ..
> > .

hehe take a look at this video

[treasuretube.treasuresweeper.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/28/2017 07:49PM by sanjuro.
February 28, 2017 11:20PM
Good company and good machines.... This is why very soon I'm taking a roll in their company thumbs down
March 01, 2017 08:00AM
I think the weakest point of Deeptech is marketing .they must come with something new (not even much better) more often.. like Nokta,Golden Mask etc . Very good machines in ugly clothes
March 01, 2017 08:46AM
Deeptech do perform very well,but i feel its the agricultural looks that dont do them any favours,of course in theory looks mean nothing its how a machine works,but potential buyers of a new machine how ever well it performs are also attracted by how it looks.This is why they are missing a massive amount of sales,in my opinion its old timers that really like these detectors as they are not really fazed by the looks as all they are interested in is how they perform,but for newbies and folks who have not been detecting long who are looking for a upgrade will pass by a Deeptech machines just because of the looks and this is why sales of these very capable machines are far from stellar..

I had a quick look at the Vista Gold as those folks who did own them or still do raved about how good they are/have been,but at the time i was looking we had no technical service backup here in the UK,that to me was the deal break,how ever reliable a machine or brand it was the back up that i was not happy with,so decided not to buy one.I will mention that after i was originally looking at getting a Vista Gold a dealer does provide these machines in the UK,but still dont feel confident in buying this brand as yet,it may change in the future but no one uses them as a regular everyday machine,so unless they do something different ie in the promoting of these detector or sex them up a little then sales will never be massive.

Its a shame but also another brand here in the UK is similar the good old UK C-Scope brand name been around for decades and possibly one of the best customer supports of any detecting brand going and they do have a small loyal following,but the machines are totally bland and not sexy at all,very similar mould as the Deeptech branch,they both will have loyal followers but because of the agricultural looks and lack of sexiness they will always be small number sales of these detectors.
March 01, 2017 08:53AM
Deeptech customer support even from Bulgaria is very good. No warranty issues past years. Just few machines. More broken by users. Time of repair about 3 weeks with shiping.
March 04, 2017 04:37PM
When I know more about new products and so on I will be placing them up on their Official UK Facebook Group here..... [m.facebook.com]

Also I will post here in Toms Forum.

More information to come.
March 04, 2017 05:41PM
Ziggy you are the tester of the testers. Now I have too many detectors 3 that would be like nothing to you. But they keep me busy and they make me better as a hunter because you learn from all of them...

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
March 04, 2017 07:33PM
Im a DTVG fan...

And recently a Warrior fan...

the warrior wont worry you with the smaller stuff the DTVG hits on at 25Khz if you tune it right...like bird shot and deep .22 lead etc...

yet non of them will disc above the foil range ..so for me there old sites machines..

For what they do they are World class...to me in iron there every bit as good as a DEUS...especially the DTVG with small coil in iron....it wont miss nothing within limits..

The warrior is a two tier unit on 18khz ..it will chase that small stuff too but we have the ability to turn the gain back and leave the sens high...thus still seeing larger targets and avoiding the smaller hyper gain tpe unit hits...

If they would add a iron volume to the Warrior it would be about perfect...that thing loves deeeep buttons....

Great designs....very deep units..if I was after deep silver I would look at a Deeptech RG-1000-V2...lower freq and very DEEEEP on coins...

I think there was an Onyx model in the works to have a visual I.D. system??

I cant get in touch with the factory..I've emailed them twice since Christmas...Ziggy of you get in touch with them Tell them Keith is looking for them..

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
March 04, 2017 08:23PM
Message send to factory Keith winking smiley
March 04, 2017 09:24PM
Ziggy Wrote:
> Good company and good machines.... This is why ver
> y soon I'm taking a roll in their company thumbs down

you mean 'role' ? ie, you're going to become a dealer?

I know you like to play with detectors but 'rolling' around with them is a little much....
March 05, 2017 08:44AM
canslawhero Wrote:
> Ziggy Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Good company and good machines.... This is why v
> er
> > y soon I'm taking a roll in their company thumbs down
>
> you mean 'role' ? ie, you're going to become a
> dealer?
>
> I know you like to play with detectors but 'rollin
> g' around with them is a little much....

He he yeah a role not a roll blooming predictive text.....But hopefully now I'm going to soley be using these machines I will be on a roll with good finds.
March 05, 2017 08:51AM
Keith Southern Wrote:
> Im a DTVG fan...
>
> And recently a Warrior fan...
>
> the warrior wont worry you with the smaller stuff
> the DTVG hits on at 25Khz if you tune it right...
> like bird shot and deep .22 lead etc...
>
> yet non of them will disc above the foil range ..s
> o for me there old sites machines..
>
> For what they do they are World class...to me in i
> ron there every bit as good as a DEUS...especially
> the DTVG with small coil in iron....it wont miss n
> othing within limits..
>
> The warrior is a two tier unit on 18khz ..it will
> chase that small stuff too but we have the ability
> to turn the gain back and leave the sens high...th
> us still seeing larger targets and avoiding the sm
> aller hyper gain tpe unit hits...
>
> If they would add a iron volume to the Warrior it
> would be about perfect...that thing loves deeeep b
> uttons....
>
> Great designs....very deep units..if I was after d
> eep silver I would look at a Deeptech RG-1000-V2.
> ..lower freq and very DEEEEP on coins...
>
> I think there was an Onyx model in the works to ha
> ve a visual I.D. system??
>
> I cant get in touch with the factory..I've emaile
> d them twice since Christmas...Ziggy of you get in
> touch with them Tell them Keith is looking for the
> m..
>
> Keith

Of course Keith I will pass on that you are trying to get hold of them.... If you want me to find anything out fast please message me and I can directly send it to Rosi via Facebook as I chat to her daily as I now work for them.

Cheers.
March 05, 2017 01:09PM
That's good news Aaron, hope it go's well for you.
March 06, 2017 11:29AM
I still have the Vista Gold and RG 1000 V2. Both great machines. Keith nailed there best qualities pretty well. I do not expect to sell either machine anytime soon...Stuart