Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

For sale.....Whites IDX Pro modded by Keith Southern

Posted by D&P-OR 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
For sale.....Whites IDX Pro modded by Keith Southern
May 23, 2017 12:08AM
This is one sweet machine & the one that Keith just recently posted about a hunt with it & pictures.-----Keith did an excellent job on the mod and the detector is in immaculate condition & works flawlessly (as does anything Keith sells).----It comes with both the 950 stock coil and 5.3" Bullseye concentric coils.------As great of a unit as it is, I think I will just stick with the detectors I already have & give somebody else a chance at this gem.-------Asking $310 delivered (lower U.S.) payable by USPS money order and I will donate $20 to this great forum if it sells here.---------P.S. I forgot to mention--the mod Keith did on this IDX Pro was adding threshold & g.b. controls.------Thanks guys----------------Del

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/23/2017 12:14AM by D&P-OR.
Re: For sale.....Whites IDX Pro modded by Keith Southern
May 23, 2017 04:02PM
Didn't He Due some type of a Depth Mod. To it also?
Or did I miss read His post?
May 23, 2017 05:09PM
Harold,ILL. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Didn't He Due some type of a Depth Mod. To it also
> ?
> Or did I miss read His post?

I believe he did Harold but I'm not absolutely certain.----Keith could say for sure if he did or not.----I don't want to mis-lead anyone by saying he did if I'm not certain.----I do know he said it is a deep machine (which it is).----Keith sure did an excellent job of modding it adding external threshold & g.b.-- the threshold & g.b. knobs are all identical with the other knobs--it looks like a factory job.-----The detector & coils look super & work perfectly.-----If it doesn't sell, I'll just keep it or give it to our son---no big deal to me.----------Del
May 23, 2017 06:14PM
Hombre has a IDX PRO that He raves about. He says one of the Best Whites ever made.
May 24, 2017 12:30AM
It has the power Mod too!!

That is a deep machine and one of the hotter IDXs I've seen..usually IDX's are a little less hotter than the 3 series..but this one is close to a modded 3..

The 600 coil is very deep on coin sizes...8 inch coins in the soil not problem with good ID..

the 950 will add inches on coin sizes in the soil

I believe without my notes the 600 would airtest a dime at 10.25"..Quarter was about 11..

950 on dime is 12.75.. Quarter 13.5"

the mod really hotted up the low end nickle range saw a big jump on depth...

I started to take it back from Del.. but I have two Modded classic 3's already..and I rarely need the ID ..

Someone will get a good un..

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
May 24, 2017 12:49AM
Wow that's a hot detector. If it had Tone I.D. I Would be on it.
May 24, 2017 01:55AM
You about got me talked into keeping it Keith.-----There's always room for one more kid in the closet! grinning smiley------------Del
Re: E-mails sent grinning smiley
May 24, 2017 01:56PM
Happy Hunting over there on the Eastside. Don thumbs down
No longer available. Trade deal made on another forum.
May 24, 2017 10:41PM
Trade deal has been made on the IDX Pro.
May 24, 2017 10:45PM
What did You get May I ask?
May 27, 2017 12:34AM
Harold,ILL. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What did You get May I ask?

Harold-----Something I need more than the IDX-----an X-1 probe & a little cash.-------It's ALL good, just different!smiling smiley