Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

OT: Who would like to see the pick on the president thread dissappeer, and why?tongue sticking out smiley

Posted by Hombre 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
OT: Who would like to see the pick on the president thread dissappeer, and why?tongue sticking out smiley
May 24, 2017 07:35PM
My reason is that there is enough conflict and division among the population, who needs this chit on a forum that is supposed to be fun......

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/24/2017 07:36PM by Hombre.
Kill it. I haven't clicked on it but cant imagine that it pertains to metal detecting.
Re: OT: Who would like to see the pick on the president thread dissappeer, and why?tongue sticking out smiley
May 24, 2017 09:24PM
I contacted Tom before I posted it, he said it was ok. I haven't clicked on the thread myself in a long time. Water over the dam.
Re: Who would like to see the pick on the President thread disappear, and why?tongue sticking out smiley
May 24, 2017 10:23PM
I recently asked WildWally to lock it. I understand the election has taken place.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/24/2017 10:52PM by Pimento.
Re: OT: Who would like to see the pick on the president thread dissappeer, and why?tongue sticking out smiley
May 24, 2017 10:29PM
No interest... only 20,000 views... eye popping smiley

Gary Keithline can only wish -
Yeah Trump Won already. Lol!
May 24, 2017 11:15PM
My thoughts are..yes it's an eyesore but at the same time, it's like a kitty litter box. It is keeping most of the crap in one isolated spot and not all over the place. If you remove it...then the trolls are likely to branch out into other threads to spew the dribble.
May 24, 2017 11:22PM
D Tn - Brilliant!

A lot of forums would benefit from a "Litter Box" thread!

Rick Kempf
Gold Canyon AZ- where there is no gold
May 24, 2017 11:40PM
I like hearing what everyone's thoughts may be on the subject.....especially guys who have detecting as a hobby. You may say to go on a political forum but I wouldn't know them from Adam.

I don't get to discuss it much with as many individuals.

I also wonder why many think so differently on this subject...that's why I asked the question about right and left brain thinkers on the original thread, but only go-rebels answered my request. Thanks again go-rebes.
May 25, 2017 03:46AM
Censoring something is never good. As long as it stays there, in the litter box, I say leave it. If you don't like the smell , don't go there. I like Ozzie,s take on it.

Dean
May 25, 2017 03:42PM
Trump is depressing and doesn't seem to know muchconfused smiley

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
May 25, 2017 03:52PM
I did not want it in the beginning. Im sick of hearing how great that narcissistic, puzzy grabing , lying nut case is.
Good possibility this will soon be the 2nd litter box.
@#$%&, we need a mod.
I think this thread is the emergency backup litter box, just in case the other one gets shut down!!
On the contrary , every potentially boring internet message board should have a current events thread for a sticky. It's a participants duty to sling poop at one another occasionally just like clicking on the ads to generate a little revenue for the host. Even the most reclusive , withdrawn and intense "carpet of iron" boring detectorist has to admit that current events can and will affect their detecting opportunities.

Kumbaya is for sissies.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/25/2017 10:13PM by shoveler.
May 26, 2017 01:20PM
Why dosen't everyone stop discussing detecting and just post opinions about " crooked Hillary and the depraved nut case in the white house.???

This forum has way too much crap about metal detecting.
Hobo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Why dosen't everyone stop discussing detecting and
> just post opinions about " crooked Hillary and the
> depraved nut case in the white house.???
>
> This forum has way too much crap about metal detec
> ting.

winking smileydrinking smileysmileys with beer
May 26, 2017 06:18PM
What a political load of crap we see on the mainstream media, do we have to bear with it on a metal detecting forum set up like this one? On the Finds mall. they have many different categories to chose from, not so on this forum, the chit keeps rising to the top. I wish it would settle to the bottom...BUT NO,,somebody has to chime in with their BS, that is why I started this thread. I guess y'all druther talk chit than metal detecting, So.....Good Bye...
May 26, 2017 06:26PM
I personally don't care one way or the other. One can either ignore such threads, lurk or participate. I look mostly just to see the left continue to put their foot in their mouth. They still can't fathom their kind is not in office. Ok, back to lurking. HH jim tn
May 26, 2017 08:00PM
Hombre Wrote:
> What a political load of crap we see on the mainst
> ream media, do we have to bear with it on a metal
> detecting forum set up like this one? On the Finds
> mall. they have many different categories to chose
> from, not so on this forum, the chit keeps rising
> to the top. I wish it would settle to the bottom..
> .BUT NO,,somebody has to chime in with their BS, t
> hat is why I started this thread. I guess y'all dr
> uther talk chit than metal detecting, So.....Good
> Bye...

The threads have a title. If the title offends you don't click on it. Simple! Don't ruin it for everybody else that chooses to participate just because YOU don't like it... Don't click on it! Good bye.
May 26, 2017 08:47PM
personally doesnt bother me one bit. Trump won and some people are butt hurt about it...I dont bother looking in it because I know its just going to be more whining....
May 26, 2017 09:45PM
(Psst... it's a problem with self-discipline...)
May 27, 2017 03:37AM
go-rebels Wrote:
> (Psst... it's a problem with self-discipline...)

Finally, something we agree on go-rebs! There's hope for you after all winking smiley!
May 27, 2017 05:52AM
"OH WHAT A BEAUTIFUL MORNING--OH WHAT BEAUTIFUL DAY--I HAVE A WONDERFUL FEELING EVERYTHINGS GOING MY WAY"!!!!!!--------Any old fogeys here (like me) that remember that song?? winking smiley
May 27, 2017 10:19AM
Del, yeah! HH jim tn
May 27, 2017 11:55AM
Indeed, Del! It is a beautiful morning...I've got the GPX packed and I'm going nugget shooting for the day! I hope everyone is getting out this weekend. HH.
May 27, 2017 03:37PM
With the title clearly stating what the thread is about, it's very easy to avoid this thread. Like I did until today.

I have zero interest in discussing politics on a metal detecting site. But I also appreciate that, unlike other MD forums, Tom does not practice censorship here.

Ironic that many here who decry intolerance from the other political side want to censor a thread that they could completely avoid by simply not opening it.
Kill it. We don't need that garbage on here.
I originally wanted it to dissolve away...BUT I really like the Kitty Litter Box concept..so poop away!