Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Hi from a new member

Posted by DirtyJohn 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Hi from a new member
April 05, 2010 02:45AM
I've been a lurker here for awhile now an thought I should join. I been hunting with a T2 for a couple af years now after using a few other brands. I bought Tom's DVD about a year ago and still watch it on rainy days.It's nice to have a DVD that can teach you some things beyond the basic "Don't swing smiley faces" type videos out there.I've learned some things and reenforced other things. As much as I like this DVD I hope no one else buys it. I have enough competition here in Illinois. I'm considering an F75 but I can run the T2 hot in most places I hunt, and the ground here is pretty decent so I get the deepies, besides I've grown so used to this machine that it's become an extension of my arm. I hope you make a future DVD that goes into even more depth.
HH
John
Re: Hi from a new member
April 05, 2010 03:03AM
Welcome to the club.
You're now among the Th'er elite.
Someone show'em the secret hand shake :-)

Seriously, welcome and hope you get as
much out of this forum as the rest of us do.
April 05, 2010 03:17PM
Maybe you should get the T2 LTD

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
April 05, 2010 08:08PM
Welcome John. If you can 'try' (saving the money) a F75 LTD in a boost mode......you will see (and feel) that it is just like a T2......only MUCH more sensitive/powerful. Then...........you could make a more intelligent decision.
April 06, 2010 01:02AM
Thanks for your replies. I will have to save up for a little while, but when I do I'll probably go with the F75 Ltd rather than the T2 ltd. Is it true that boost process on the T2 ltd doesn't work in multi-tones? I seen to remember reading that somewhere.
HH
John
April 08, 2010 04:50AM
Welcome to the forum John.
I recently acquired a LTD, its one powerful machine and the lightest I own. So far so good. The new black one is coming out this summer, Im wondering what the difference will be between the camo one.
Aaron