Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

RUTUS Alter software update v1.1

Posted by Shelton 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
RUTUS Alter software update v1.1
June 27, 2017 01:50PM
Re: RUTUS Alter software update v1.1
June 27, 2017 11:49PM
I wish I understood polish! One thing I did pick out was the change to the pinpointing mode. I like that new style visual indicator.
June 28, 2017 12:26AM
You have subtitles english!
June 28, 2017 12:43AM
I wish the video was in English. Yes the Alter 71 has the English as well, Great detector, especially good at separating out rings from aluminum.
June 28, 2017 06:22AM
Choose english subtitles. You can switch it on.
June 28, 2017 07:08AM
Brilliant machine, very similar in operation to my Deus, infact i could barely split them in performance, but the Rutus has a far more stable, and better spread on the ID's.
Has to be the best mid priced machine on the market.
June 28, 2017 09:55PM
rutus us nickel id is poor in ground even mild soil. 6khz normalization helps but is still very bouncy. bouncy in ID and hodo signature. pull tabs are less bouncy id and straighter hodo. opposite of what one would hope for. excellent tones and disc/notch options but really still just a relic machine.
June 29, 2017 01:56AM
I'm having excellent results in my soil on rings, nickels and tabs, about a 125 mi, south of where you are at. The deep target 1d's can be a bit challenging, but the 71 nails targets with extreme accuracy 1-6" deep. I hit a fair amount of rings in the alum. zone, and felt they were a ring before digging. Nice tight iD numbers, compared to most aluminum.
Also a killer freshwater beach machine. Blows away the Explorer I had in the depth dept, but the Explorer accurately ID's much better on visual.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/29/2017 03:58AM by possum mo.