Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

First (?) Minelab gold monster 1000 FS

Posted by Cal_cobra 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
First (?) Minelab gold monster 1000 FS
August 08, 2017 06:40PM
Just came up on the Depot....according to the seller, it works too well smoking smiley

Can't wait for the unveiling of the GoFind2 at the big UK rally smileys with beer
Re: First (?) Minelab gold monster 1000 FS
August 08, 2017 07:08PM
I have the GM for sale... it's a great machine. I got it to try my hand at micro jewelry hunting but come to find out the main beach I hunt also has fireworks show every Thursday on beach and the fireworks their using are encased in aluminum foil needless to say there is tons of micro foil all over beach. The depth the GM got air testing my small white gold rings would spank a lot of regular machines.

John
August 09, 2017 02:50AM
I saw it for sale..

almost bit!!

Not even for sure why just wanted to play with it LOL...

Good luck with the sale..

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
August 09, 2017 04:10AM
No longer for sale decided to keep. It's too neat a machine to let go. Keith you want to try it out? Let me know I'll send it to you for some testing, would like to see your take on it.

John
August 09, 2017 08:36PM
I appreciate it Sand dog I have a perfect spot to run it too..

Looks intriguing..

Your very kind!

I want to run it against my Deus with this new HF elliptical coil and see what happens..

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/09/2017 08:39PM by Keith Southern.
August 09, 2017 08:45PM
Keith Southern Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I appreciate it Sand dog I have a perfect spot to
> run it too..
>
> Looks intriguing..
>
> Your very kind!
>
> I want to run it against my Deus with this new HF
> elliptical coil and see what happens..
>
> Keith

Sounds like a great test!

Would be nice to see another machine (Nokta Impact for example) in the mix too smiling smiley
August 09, 2017 09:09PM
I'll get it shipped out to you Thursday or early Friday Keith. Can't wait to see your review on it. The good or the bad.
Thanks

John
August 09, 2017 09:19PM
Cool, can't wait to see how it checks out.
August 10, 2017 01:55PM
Gold monster on way to Keith. Can't wait to see how it does in the hands of MR Southern. Hope you find something nice with it Keith.

John
August 12, 2017 03:41AM
Thanks John!!

I wonder how aggressive the Iron disc circuit is...Might be a nightmare on habitat site's..But we will see!!

Keith

-Nikola Tesla
August 12, 2017 02:27PM
I wonder how it's gonna do in your ground Keith. This should be interesting. Don't hold back let the good and bad be known lol. Have fun

John