Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Park hunting part 2

Posted by Lawrenzo 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Park hunting part 2
March 27, 2011 04:22AM
I am still banking that Fisher and Tek will come out with the perfect park huntng machine...maybe next year? If any company can come out with this concept it will be them...they have too much talant in their camp...I am still testing the G2 and my coil went bad and Mike Scott got me a new one in a couple of days. They are all top notch and have taken our hobby to the next level. Now we have to see what is next and I am excited! They have done most everything right and seem to strive to make our hobby interesting, and they add the fun factor at the same time and give us new ways to battle masking with speed and depth....I love finding relics that are 170 years old! I didn't even have to go to collage to learn this! They found the kid in me and gave me a tool to do what all kids love to do...dig baby dig!!!!!!

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
Re: Park hunting part 2
March 27, 2011 04:25AM
I will personally air mail a In & Out four stack burger on dry ice to Dave J. if he does develop the park hunting machine.
March 27, 2011 04:35AM
He is the man and I will buy the fries...

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

March 27, 2011 07:34AM
i'll pick up the drink!

(h.h.!)
j.t.
March 27, 2011 11:10AM
I have that Perfect Park Machine right now,,as far as Im concerned. : )
March 27, 2011 11:30AM
Maybe any company will come up with the perfect machine. Minelab as well as others are no slouch. I try to think there are a lot of companies capable for the park unit

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/27/2011 11:34AM by sonny(IN).
March 27, 2011 11:40AM
Make it a multi frequency machine with a SCREAMIN FAST processor , and I'll send down an aged STEAK with all the trimmings !!......smiling smiley ......Jim
March 27, 2011 12:16PM
I've got the table all set up with a real pretty table cloth on it!!!---I'm bettin that it will be FT (or Minelab) that brings that detector "to the table"!!-----Del
March 27, 2011 05:28PM
synthnut Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Make it a multi frequency machine with a SCREAMIN
> FAST processor , and I'll send down an aged STEAK
> with all the trimmings !!......smiling smiley ......Jim

i'll send "maine lobsta!"...x-mas market?
just sayin!

(h.h.!)
j.t.
March 27, 2011 07:12PM
Hey LowBoy,
Hope you have good news coming soon. I to am in gold country in Placerville. What neck of the woods are you in? Maybe Ill see you out sometime. Ive been holding out on a new detector just in case. I do not want to miss the next big thing because I all ready sprang for the last years model. And this time Ill give them time to perfect it before I buy one. I bought the new Gb when it came out and a year later the SE then the PRO and the G2.
However I'm not unhappy with my version 2.0 as it seems to perform as well as the others according to posted tests. The only real differance is mine seems to be much more effected by EMI. But Im getting the same depths as posters at 100% gain with mine at 60%. I think I got a really hot machine. Do you know of a way to test gain output? I was thinking maybe a multi meter on the transmit side of the coil connector. And then I could compare to others units. Do you think that will work? Thanks For the vids I like the Van Halen Intro you have.
HH and Be Well......
March 27, 2011 07:23PM
I can't help you on output gain maybe Tom can help..I live in Ione near Jackson nice to know you are sort of close by...It gets harder to find places to relic hunt so the G2 allows me to go back and find relics my older machines missed.

LowBoy

[www.youtube.com]

March 27, 2011 07:42PM
OK, I'm in; if that machine we are dreaming of appears from FT, I'll pick up the dessert for Dave J, since you all seem to have the entrees taken care of...maybe a nice chocolate cheesecake? smiling smiley

Steve
March 27, 2011 09:06PM
Now we have to give them something to drink...but wait we need the new detector first! How long do we have to wait to hit parks and schools and have an edge? I can remember when I lived in Marin County near San Francisco..in one year of hunting parks and schools I found two thousand dollars in clad..lots of silver. The parks and schools were cleaner back then...I think the At pro (as I have said before) gives you a lot for the money but it didn't make sense to me like the T2 or G2 or LTD or Omega....Now do we need an all in one machine...the way they desigined the G2 it is more of a relic machine that does great hunting coins and coins on edge and pulling out all shapes and sizes out of the ground. Fast, unmaskes and is deep in my dirt...The 5DD works really well and I was digging 8 inch plugs last week pulling out small relics.

The LTD and T2 are program driven machines so you have more options where as the G2 is a turn on and go...Do we need a water, relic, and turf detector...For me give me a Turf hunter that has power, speed and depth and can help with masking and give us more options to not have to dig crown caps...You can't get rid of trash but to have another VDI that reads trash and good targets better would be a great help...

I read so much about the Etrac but I won't pay that much I want something new and improved and that is fast and light, and that takes me back to Fisher and Tek....what is next????

I am happy with what I use and they are all Fisher and Tek's and with each machine they develop I become better at my craft, I improve as the machines do...We may be getting older but we have years of digging in our bones and as long as I can hunt for hours on end stay in shape to keep up with my younger detector friends I look forward to lots of years of hunting..

All I did when I was getting my chemo for the last four months is saying to myself (my montra)...I want to go into remission so I can keep hunting and feel like a kid again....Fisher and Tek has become my fountain of youth that kept me going through all the chamo so I can keep hunting and find history that is sinking away into the earth....Thanks for all of your support new video coming next month on jewlery that the G2 sniffed out with ease...

LowBoy

[www.youtube.com]

March 27, 2011 10:14PM
Hang in there Lawrenzo...keep to a good diet of healthy food, stay away from sugar or as little as possible. It actually feeds Cancer..as your probably already aware.
I bet FTP has a something coming within the nxt 365 days.
March 27, 2011 10:46PM
Lawrenzo ,

You don't know me , but I thought you might enjoy this story .......I saw a miracle happen to my son who was given less than 1% chance of living back in 1988 when he was in an auto accident which left him brain injured as they had to remove 1/2 of his brain so that he could live ...It was swelling so badly that they had to take away the dead tissue that was caused from the blow to his head that almost killed him .... .....He was 16 yrs old , and my sister was praying that God either take my son to heaven , or give us a sign that my son was going to live ... I made a deal with God that I would stop all my partying and would get completely straight and completely sober if he would just give me my son back in ANY condition .......After she stopped praying we were sitting on a hospital couch that had a magazine table in front of us ....Across from us was another couch fasting us and the table .....A woman across from us picked up a magazine and in BIG BOLD LETTERS the back of the magazine said " ANOTHER CHANCE AT LIFE " ......... I looked at my sister , and she looked at me , and we both sat there laughing like a couple of crazy idiots ....We hugged and every bit of the stress that I felt in my body completely drained out of my body and I had a calm that I have never experienced in my life ......I knew then and there that my son was going to make it ....... I'm not the most religious person in the world , but I can tell you that I believe in the power of prayer !!.....and I pray for you every night !!...... People can believe as they will , but I have never experienced anything like that in my entire life, and if was ever going to happen , I'm sure glad it was then !!....... My son is walking and talking today , and the Neuro Surgeon that took care of my son that day said that this was the most amazing case in his entire career !!..... I stopped smoking , and partying , and drinking , on that day , and have not touched a thing since ....God Bless You !!....Sincerely, Jim
March 27, 2011 11:18PM
thanks I needed that god bless you and your family and faith

LowBoy

[www.youtube.com]

March 28, 2011 12:52AM
GREAT story Jim, and I am also praying for you, Lawrenzo.

Steve
March 28, 2011 12:57AM
Nice story Jim! Maybe we all needed to hear that. smiling smiley

"Happy hunting" - Schultzie
March 28, 2011 05:17AM
Lawrenzo Wrote:
> I am still banking that Fisher and Tek will come
> out with the perfect park huntng machine...maybe
> next year? If any company can come out with this
> concept it will be them...they have too much
> talant in their camp...I am still testing the G2
> and my coil went bad and Mike Scott got me a new
> one in a couple of days. They are all top notch
> and have taken our hobby to the next level. Now we
> have to see what is next and I am excited! They
> have done most everything right and seem to strive
> to make our hobby interesting, and they add the
> fun factor at the same time and give us new ways
> to battle masking with speed and depth....I love
> finding relics that are 170 years old! I didn't
> even have to go to collage to learn this! They
> found the kid in me and gave me a tool to do what
> all kids love to do...dig baby dig!!!!!!

Get a Fisher CZ3D, put a fork in ya, yer done.
March 28, 2011 06:09AM
synthnut Wrote:
> Lawrenzo ,
>
> You don't know me , but I thought you might enjoy
> this story .......I saw a miracle happen to my son
> who was given less than 1% chance of living back
> in 1988 when he was in an auto accident which left
> him brain injured as they had to remove 1/2 of his
> brain so that he could live ...It was swelling so
> badly that they had to take away the dead tissue
> that was caused from the blow to his head that
> almost killed him .... .....He was 16 yrs old ,
> and my sister was praying that God either take my
> son to heaven , or give us a sign that my son was
> going to live ... I made a deal with God that I
> would stop all my partying and would get
> completely straight and completely sober if he
> would just give me my son back in ANY condition
> .......After she stopped praying we were sitting
> on a hospital couch that had a magazine table in
> front of us ....Across from us was another couch
> fasting us and the table .....A woman across from
> us picked up a magazine and in BIG BOLD LETTERS
> the back of the magazine said " ANOTHER CHANCE AT
> LIFE " ......... I looked at my sister , and she
> looked at me , and we both sat there laughing like
> a couple of crazy idiots ....We hugged and every
> bit of the stress that I felt in my body
> completely drained out of my body and I had a calm
> that I have never experienced in my life ......I
> knew then and there that my son was going to make
> it ....... I'm not the most religious person in
> the world , but I can tell you that I believe in
> the power of prayer !!.....and I pray for you
> every night !!...... People can believe as they
> will , but I have never experienced anything like
> that in my entire life, and if was ever going to
> happen , I'm sure glad it was then !!....... My
> son is walking and talking today , and the Neuro
> Surgeon that took care of my son that day said
> that this was the most amazing case in his entire
> career !!..... I stopped smoking , and partying ,
> and drinking , on that day , and have not touched
> a thing since ....God Bless You !!....Sincerely,
> Jim

"for he who believes in me shall not perish,but have everlasting life"

"for what does it profit a man,if he shall gain the whole world,and lose his own soul!

behold!..the power of the lord!"..may god continue to bless you and your son!

(h.h.!)
j.t.
LowBoy....Re: Park hunting part 2
March 28, 2011 06:20AM
As long as were reminiscing about CA.......I remember when 10 silvers a day was the norm......this was the mid 1980's.....yes the schoolyards were cleaner. They hadn't introduced vending machines and all the litter from cans/containers/wrappers, and the damn disposable juice boxes......lol......man I do miss the weather there.smiling smiley
March 28, 2011 03:08PM
Had one fo the first CZ3D great machine but it is too slow now for my type of hunting now where I live and in my dirt. As a park hunter it did a great job but would lock in on your targets..I like to look at numbers..so I will just wait for the next new coin hunter and keep my G2 and Omega

LowBoy

[www.youtube.com]