Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Tom can you answer this question

Posted by Lawrenzo 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Tom can you answer this question
July 06, 2008 09:45PM
How many F75 users found targetst that were relics or coins when using a disc on 6. And dug anything from 6 up to the high 20s. It seems in Calif twenty always seems to be foil and anything lower is iron or flakes of foil and trash?

I think Tom dug a silver dime that got a low reading he uses mono tone so maybe if it is mixed with iron or trash it reads lower. I read some guys find bullets that read lower then 20?

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/08/2008 02:53AM by Lawrenzo.
Re: Tom can you answer this question
July 08, 2008 02:57AM
What is the F5 going to be if it does not have the DD coil, It won't be as fast will it? The F75 does a great job on coins for the most part. I went to a school and turf hunted and the f75 pulled out almost 20 bucks six rings tokens you name it, it hit hard and was fast

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/09/2008 02:48AM by Lawrenzo.
Re: Tom can you answer this question
July 09, 2008 01:14AM
Without ANY masking..... targets that ID in the VDI range of 16 - 22 are 3-Cent nickels, many gold rings, chewing gum foil, small buttons and more. Now...... if a higher conductive target is partially masked; it can fairly easily ID in this same range.

Tom