Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

The F44 is a real Sleeper!

Posted by Alpha Goat 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
The F44 is a real Sleeper!
September 02, 2017 01:22PM
I love the ability to assign custom tones , all metal with id , iron volume and above average depth in my red clay. The 7inch concentric coil does a great job separating . I added some used NEL DD coils and will give them a try when the rain subsides. When the targets above 8 inches dry up I will go over the ground with my Deeptech Warrior. It will get the deeper targets the Fisher missed!
Re: The F44 is a real Sleeper!
September 02, 2017 03:47PM
Yes the F44 is a great machine in a lot of ways. My gf found a 1749 1 reale with the 44 I got her, I was hesitant to give it to her when I tried it out, it's a very fun machine. Now she's got me beat for oldest silver coin. She does very well with it in the parks with the 11"dd coil and snake coil.

John
September 02, 2017 08:39PM
Yeah Tex the F44 is a nice unit for sure..

I was lucky enough to work on a Proto model one for a while..

The stock teardrop is deep in trash...hard to believe but it is..

Not alot gets said about the F44 and alot didnt like it ..I did though as I see what it does ..and I really like the all metal mode if it..Loves deep bullets and coins in allmetal and watch the ID..Verys stable unit..

Hey Sand Dog sounds like your Girlfriend Knows what she's Doing!!

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
September 02, 2017 11:05PM
Lol! Yep she showed me up that day and I was using my tdi pro, I did manage to find an 1863 our army token that day that was a good 10" deep. She loves that 44 except when hunting wet salt sand then she uses her Excalibur, I'm not sure if there is hot n cold 44's out there but the one she uses is really a great machine and seems really hot.

John
September 03, 2017 02:12AM
I have no horse in this race but there is a F-44 with 2 coils for $235 over at Finds Treasure Mall.