Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

go-rebels-steve towell-no-rebels or whatever...

Posted by silverhound 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
go-rebels-steve towell-no-rebels or whatever...
April 30, 2012 09:45PM
How come you constantly are getting new ID's on findmall and then dropping the guvners real name and phone number to his unrelated business? Seems kind of like a thing that could get your undies bunched up if someone were to go after you? I bet most anyone on this forum that did any business with you might want to protect themselves and not give you that kind of information knowing what you seem to think you have the right to do. I talked to the guvner and he definitely knows your name and address but hasn't seen fit to tell anyone on the internet. What's up with that?
Re: go-rebels-steve towell-no-rebels or whatever...
April 30, 2012 11:20PM
Hey Ray why not PM him? 99% of us would like this to die. Including most of us that got the boot.

The Guv can fight his own battles. He does it quite well

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/30/2012 11:31PM by goodmore.
May 01, 2012 12:59AM
I agree .... take it elcewhere. Most of us dont have a dog in the fight but have to listen to you and im really getting sick of you taking advantage of Toms site. If you want to fight with who ever then dont ban them and keep the drama over there.

Dew
May 01, 2012 02:48AM
I second that motion..geez,like a couple school girls! Anyone have any tips for relic hunting with the at pro?
May 01, 2012 12:51PM
dewcon4414 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I agree .... take it elcewhere. Most of us dont
> have a dog in the fight but have to listen to you
> and im really getting sick of you taking advantage
> of Toms site. If you want to fight with who ever
> then dont ban them and keep the drama over there.
>
>
> Dew

Agree also!----This WAS a pretty peaceful site.----I hope this non-sense ends very soon.
May 01, 2012 12:55PM
C'mon Fellas . . . take it outside.