Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

SOLD!!!.. Nokta Impact Pro Pack w/wireless headphones

Posted by martygene 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
SOLD!!!.. Nokta Impact Pro Pack w/wireless headphones
November 11, 2017 05:02AM
I bought the Impact Pro pack a few months ago while my CTX was at, well you know, sitting there forever so i NEEDED something to get me through. I probably don't have 10 hours on this detector so the 2 year warranty is almost full. I paid 999.00 and ordered the wireless headphones for 119. and just got them 2 weeks ago and haven't even paired them. This has everything that comes with the Pro Pack and the wireless headphones. 999 + 119= 1118.00 I'd sell for 850.00 and add 20.00 towards shipping, and you pay the remainder of shipping costs. I added foam around the arm cuff for padding and so my arm wouldn't stick to the cuff while it was hot out. Other than that it's all stock and even has the screen protector still on.
That's the bleeding edge of technology i guess. i don't know how to add pictures or even if you can on this site so if i can somehow get pictures to anyone who is interested just let me know.
thanks, gene

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/12/2017 04:03PM by martygene.