Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

new Vista Gold Gain model

Posted by Rod-PA 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
new Vista Gold Gain model
December 07, 2017 08:45PM
If anyone gets hold of one of these and can give us a field report on it, please do so when able....I am interested specifically in how it compares in mild and 3 or more bar dirt (F75 bars)

[deeptech-bg.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/07/2017 08:54PM by Rod-PA.
Re: new Vista Gold Gain model
December 10, 2017 08:47AM
First, new audio. Now we hear all nuances very well. High and low tones perfectly separated at the ends of the audio scale. If you have flat iron you can easy disgusting it. Is easier. The gain function works perfectly also.
December 10, 2017 09:40AM
Is there a small coil that can be mated with this detector....like a 4 0r 5" dd?
December 10, 2017 11:48AM
Ziggy did an airtest which I hope he won't mind me reposting here

[www.youtube.com]

It will be interesting to see how the new Equinox 800 on 40Khz compares to the Vista on 30Khz
December 10, 2017 01:01PM
Impressive air test. I can understand your interest here, Rodman.
December 10, 2017 01:52PM
I got one on the way, had an original VG and it was a really great machine. I think they only have the 11” coil for it right now but I’m sure the other size coils will be along soon. I’m wondering if it’s locked in slow or fast mode since the option to select either has been eliminated, I never needed fast mode on the original the slow mode was fast enough and gave extra depth.

John
December 10, 2017 08:25PM
I've been advised I have one coming for Testing!!

If it's like other Vistas it should be a good un in iron ..

I like that they have moved the gain pot to the outside!!-----------I don't like leaving anything on the table so to speak when I can use it..

Very very good company that in my opinion don't get the attention they should here in the States..And the employees there are Exceptional and caring type people..

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/10/2017 08:32PM by Keith Southern.
December 10, 2017 08:27PM
Audio is better. Lot better. This machine rocks. I was comparing it side by side to Smart Plus. And works perfect.
December 10, 2017 11:32PM
Seems to have decent modulation too.

Gonna keep my eye on this one as a future possibility for a (more or less) beep/dig type unit
December 11, 2017 02:31AM
Well, I have a couple old sites that don't have aluminum, so everything above iron gets dug anyway...I am interested most in open gate vs beep, and depth in both AM and disc. Those that get to test, I am beholden for all yer wonderful information.
December 11, 2017 07:43PM
Hello all, not posted on here in a while but this thread was thrown my way thumbs down

(New) DeepTech Vista Gold Gain 30 kHz and Hammered in the snow.
So maiden voyage into the winters snow and the Vista Grabs a hammered.
I can't say it was a field test due to the coil was 6/7 inches of the ground most of the time, but grabbed these three items with some solid audio.
Can't wait to get this low and slow around some hot spots, hopefully the weather will ease and the snow melts soon.
Positive start for the (New) Vista Gold Gain though...smiling smiley

December 11, 2017 11:21PM
Nice hammered there zig-man thumbs down
December 12, 2017 08:15PM
Thank you thumbs down
December 12, 2017 08:16PM
latest indoor tests due to snow covered fields, video here [youtu.be]
December 12, 2017 09:09PM
Hi guys... I have the Warrior and it’s one hell of a machine... I wondered if Shelton or Ziggy could give an idea of how the new Gold Gain compares to the Warrior when it comes to depth, certainly in mineralised or heavy wet soil now that the GG is at 30khz against the 18khz of the Warrior or even the 15khz of the Smart...I’m just curious of the depth loss comparison in these conditions due to the higher frequency that this machine is running at...thanks in advance.

Rich.
December 12, 2017 09:25PM
raverill Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi guys... I have the Warrior and it’s one hell of
> a machine... I wondered if Shelton or Ziggy could
> give an idea of how the new Gold Gain compares to
> the Warrior when it comes to depth, certainly in m
> ineralised or heavy wet soil now that the GG is at
> 30khz against the 18khz of the Warrior or even the
> 15khz of the Smart...I’m just curious of the depth
> loss comparison in these conditions due to the hig
> her frequency that this machine is running at...th
> anks in advance.
>
> Rich.

Yes I would like to see that as well.
December 12, 2017 11:53PM
Nice hammered Ziggy!! is that what they call a Long cross version??

hope your snow melts!!

Ours is all but gone..

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla