Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Anyone know what this white stuff is????It's killing my depth tongue sticking out smiley

Posted by Keith Southern 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Anyone know what this white stuff is????It's killing my depth tongue sticking out smiley
December 09, 2017 12:06AM
Re: Anyone know what this white stuff is????It's killing my depth tongue sticking out smiley
December 09, 2017 12:22AM
Keith....I'll give it a wild guess,think it's Canadian pixie dust...I've seen it beforesmiling smiley

Whimp.

Keith Southern Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
>
>

>
> Keith
Re: Anyone know what this white stuff is????It's killing my depth tongue sticking out smiley
December 09, 2017 12:25AM
Dang Keith thought You didn't get Snow In the South!
December 09, 2017 12:34AM
Hope you get your "depth" back soon, Keith. That mess was south of us here in the Memphis area. Take care and good luck. HH jim tn
December 09, 2017 12:47AM
Keith, it's alkali bleeding up through the soil. I have to deal with that stuff here in Colorado also. Sorry...
Anyone know what this white stuff is????
December 09, 2017 01:00AM
It is Snowmobile lubricant. You should call Santa and change your Christmas order.

Rich (Utah)

------------------------------------------------------------------

Just one more good target before I go.
December 09, 2017 01:12AM
That's climate change
It would be rain but we're reducing the CO2 too muchdrinking smiley
December 09, 2017 01:17AM
Same stuff out in my backyard eye popping smiley
December 09, 2017 01:24AM
Not sure what that stuff is Keith, never seen it before up here in northern New York winking smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/09/2017 01:27AM by SkiWhiz.
December 09, 2017 01:24AM
I'm in denial stage, so I can't help you today.
December 09, 2017 01:45AM
We have it on the ski slopes but getting close to the city. hh
December 09, 2017 01:46AM
Must be from all that global warming crap going on Keith grinning smiley
December 09, 2017 02:07AM
Yep that’ll kill the detecting depth alright, I’m getting blasted with same stuff tomorrow and with the temp drop it ain’t gonna melt anytime soon. looks like I’ll be stuck in a loader plowing all night tomorrow. Hope it melts quick Keith, drive safe.

John
December 09, 2017 04:11AM
Nothing a PI machine and a package of these can't handle spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

December 09, 2017 05:29AM
I THINK I seen that white stuff before!-----yeah, yeah, it's coming to me now-----I seen it quite awhile ago--it was before I retired!----What's the g/.b/. #'s read in that stuff??winking smiley
December 09, 2017 10:13AM
Whatever it is we have about 4 inches of it!
December 09, 2017 10:33AM
Living in Fl....... ive not seen that stuff for some time.... but im told you can eat it unless its yellow.... and wear gloves when handling it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/09/2017 10:35AM by dewcon4414.
December 09, 2017 11:12AM
FULL HOUSE GENERATOR.

For less than the cost of a ML 5000 I installed a 22K generator this past hurricane season---and it paid off. Our lights have been off for 2 days--we have 2 elderly disabled ladies from down the road staying with us. I'm drinking hot coffee and reading Dankowski--Life is good.

I am Disappointed,however, I thought my hero Keith knew Everything. LOL
December 09, 2017 02:04PM
Keith, buck up, son. Anything less than 6 inches is no barrier to detecting.
December 09, 2017 10:30PM
Same stuff in my yard too only lots more.

Rick
December 09, 2017 11:43PM
Lucky you..............................add a bit of snow cone ice........................head out on the road and have some fun. Yup, a great day to own a house in Ga with a 50' drive way on a 40 degree incline.........enjoy it while it lasts....

DeepTech Vista X with 3 search coils.
Works for me
December 10, 2017 07:33PM
You mean to tell me that isn't a gold vein? confused smiley

dewcon4414 Wrote:
> Living in Fl....... ive not seen that stuff for so
> me time.... but im told you can eat it unless its
> yellow.... and wear gloves when handling it.
December 10, 2017 08:18PM
Funny replies!!

We ended up with 13 Inches of that stuff..!!melting fast now though!!

Since I have to work no matter the situation it was a nightmare..Especially with the power going on and off at work..Luckily we have 3, 2,500 kW Caterpillar diesel Generators!!!

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
December 10, 2017 09:17PM
Keith Southern Wrote:
> Funny replies!!
>
> We ended up with 13 Inches of that stuff..!!meltin
> g fast now though!!
>
> Since I have to work no matter the situation it wa
> s a nightmare..Especially with the power going on
> and off at work..Luckily we have 3, 2,500 kW Cate
> rpillar diesel Generators!!!
>
>
>
>
>
> Keith

I think you could use that thing to electro charge the ground Keith.-----Sure beat the old telephone cranks!thumbs downgrinning smiley
December 11, 2017 10:39PM
Del If I charge the ground with that all I would dig would be blobs of undefinable metal!!LOL

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
December 12, 2017 02:55AM
Ouch. It never snows where I'm at. Central coast CA. And even when it's pouring rain, that usually means storm-beach-erosion hunting. So .... it's year round hunting here.
December 12, 2017 11:13AM
Tom_in_CA Wrote:
> Ouch. It never snows where I'm at. Central coas
> t CA. And even when it's pouring rain, that usua
> lly means storm-beach-erosion hunting. So .... it
> 's year round hunting here.

What's up with the fires Tom?.....looks like hell came up for some air.
Some nasty footage we're seeing back east here....hope all is well with you.
December 12, 2017 12:58PM
ozzie Wrote:
> Tom_in_CA Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Ouch. It never snows where I'm at. Central co
> as
> > t CA. And even when it's pouring rain, that us
> ua
> > lly means storm-beach-erosion hunting. So ....
> it
> > 's year round hunting here.
>
> What's up with the fires Tom?.....looks like hell
> came up for some air.
> Some nasty footage we're seeing back east here....
> hope all is well with you.

ozzie, those fires were north of SF, and a few down in the So. CA region. No fires in my area of CA .