Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

***SOLD*** Starter Set of New Headphones, Pin Pointer, and Trowel anyone??

This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
***SOLD*** Starter Set of New Headphones, Pin Pointer, and Trowel anyone??
March 06, 2013 01:45AM
ITEMS ARE NO LONGER FOR SALE

SOLD VIA CRAIGSLIST FOR $85 CASH

THANKS FOR ALL THE OFFERS

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 03/13/2013 01:47AM by MichiganRelicHunter.
Anyone? Good for a starter set or for a son/daughter just starting or the wife/etc. at almost 1/2 price of what I paid!
Re: Starter Set of New Headphones, Pin Pointer, and Trowel anyone?? PayPal now accepted.
March 07, 2013 09:40PM
Hi Michigan.

You probably won't find any takers for the V-Max.

I know Kellyco sent you one claiming its retail value was $120.00.

But those things are virtually worthless. I'm sorry, I am not trying to insult you.

I used to do a lot of business with Kellyco and that V-Max is universally denounced as junk, if you can get it to work. If yours does work, be thrilled. It probably won't for long.

At most, you'll probably get about $15-$20 for that collection, and most of that would be for the trowel.

I wish I could give you better news.

One thing I've always hated about Kellyco is that they try to grossly inflate the value of the "extras" they include when you purchase a detector.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/07/2013 09:43PM by smudge.
I had one of the V-MAX pinpointer that someone gave me in a deal, i sold it for $20.00 and glad i got that much.
smudge Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi Michigan.

> One thing I've always hated about Kellyco is that
> they try to grossly inflate the value of the
> "extras" they include when you purchase a
> detector.

Yeah - me too but it's gotta be worth more than $20! I see the V-Max selling on ebay in past sales for $50 as an avg. (several of them) time and time again and some as high as $78!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/10/2013 04:06AM by MichiganRelicHunter.
Don,t feel bad M.R.H., We all start out the same way. WE fall for B.S. every day till we learn. Flintstone
hi mrh,, that stinks bud! sorry to hear about it.. don't give up on pinpointers though, get yourself a garrett PP and you will be a believer...
I sold one of those Vmax pinpointers for $50 on eBay couple years ago, check out the past sales.
MichiganRelicHunter Wrote:
> >
> > At most, you'll probably get about $15-$20 for
> > that collection...

I'll do better.

How about $30 shipped? I could use some back-ups.

w
wayne_etc Wrote:
> I'll do better.
>
> How about $30 shipped? I could use some
> back-ups.
>
>
> w

Thanks but,

as seen in the link below - I see the V-Max selling on ebay in past sales for $50 as an avg. (several of them) time and time again and some as high as $78!

[www.ebay.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/13/2013 01:50AM by MichiganRelicHunter.
No insult intended.

How about $30 without the pinpointer?

w
bigboar Wrote:
> hi mrh,, that stinks bud! sorry to hear about it..
> don't give up on pinpointers though, get yourself
> a garrett PP and you will be a believer...

Been detecting for over 30 yrs bigboar (since 1977)...... My detectors are my pin pointers and I'm deadly accurate with them - that's why I don't want/need this one!

I just got suckered into a "package deal" when I mentioned I wanted a new carry bag and headphones for my growing collection of detectors/equipment...

All I wanted was another set of Jolly Rogers and a decent carry bag and that's when the salesman basically talked me into the "package" by telling me how great of a deal it was & that it would serve the purpose just as well as what I really wanted...

Now I'm sitting here with stuff I don't want/need and am really PO'ed (at myself as well as the salesman)!!

But hey = "live & learn" right!?